new update on Walmart

jtmaze

Just did a walk through at walmart to pick up some ammo and low and behold what did they have in the case but a Sig Assault rifle priced at $897 but no model number on tag. have bad pics on phone when get charged will post. Could this be a preview to Walmart starting to carry Sig products.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, just maybe another reason to take that required Wally World Walk.

So a refresher? Or needed on renewal of HCP? Have to stay up on all your skills you know...;) LOL

Why don't the stores in Nashville sell guns?

Heard all kinds of weird explanations, but obviously has something to do with their perceived demographics. The two in West Knoxville are the only two in our area that don't, and that side of town is THE shopping area. It's like they don't sell them in the urban "upscale" areas. But they sell ammo, which of course gets sold out. Some spreadsheet reasoning mystery.

- OS

Heard all kinds of weird explanations, but obviously has something to do with their perceived demographics. The two in West Knoxville are the only two in our area that don't, and that side of town is THE shopping area. It's like they don't sell them in the urban "upscale" areas. But they sell ammo, which of course gets sold out. Some spreadsheet reasoning mystery.

- OS

So I guess what your saying is that only the WW's that are in the sticks sell firearms. lol

So I guess what your saying is that only the WW's that are in the sticks sell firearms. lol

Well, not exactly the "sticks" but sorta. We have three other Wallys, all in city limits that sell them, but they are in the less high dollar parts of town. And surrounding towns, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Lenoir City, Maryville all sell them.

Chattanooga same way, the one in Brainerd and the one on Gunbarrel next to Hamilton Place Mall (THE 'Nooga shopping mecca) don't.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Those Chinese Sigs are great. The paint job is a little gnarly, but they shoot good.

Thats because they use lead based paint... you know so when SHTF you can scrape it off , smelt it and reload one more round for you or a loved one...;)

Thats because they use lead based paint... you know so when SHTF you can scrape it off , smelt it and reload one more round for you or a loved one...;)

Probably not even real lead. They got that mystery metal in most of their stuff. I think it's a combination of zinc and rice.

The Hermitage Wally World sells a Sig Model 400 Hunter edition with a 20" barrell, and a Bushmaster with 16" barrell. They also have a Sig 522 for $497, I think.

I've been in Hazard, Ky for work the past couple days. I saw they also carried the Sig M400 Hunter for $897. Comes with Magpul MOE handgaurd, no sights and no rail on gas block. Has 20" barrel with no flash suppressor. Has A2 stock.

They also had an M&P-22, and a Remington R-15

Sent from my Mom's basement

Well, not exactly the "sticks" but sorta. We have three other Wallys, all in city limits that sell them, but they are in the less high dollar parts of town. And surrounding towns, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Lenoir City, Maryville all sell them.

Chattanooga same way, the one in Brainerd and the one on Gunbarrel next to Hamilton Place Mall (THE 'Nooga shopping mecca) don't.

- OS

A guy I work with wife is a manager at the wm in Milan and they carry more guns than the bigger stores in jackson because of demographics. She says that the Milan store is one of the top gun selling stores in the area. This purely has to do with demographics.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

I've been in Hazard, Ky for work the past couple days. I saw they also carried the Sig M400 Hunter for $897. Comes with Magpul MOE handgaurd, no sights and no rail on gas block. Has 20" barrel with no flash suppressor. Has A2 stock.

They also had an M&P-22, and a Remington R-15

Sent from my Mom's basement

That sounds about right. I am not a big ar guy(just learning)

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone