In an Absolut world

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest illEagle

Gosh, I sure hope he ad works at getting our friends to the south to switch from tequila to Absolute because I for one will never spend another US dollar on Absolute. I'm kinda partial to Kentucky's finest anyways...

Guest bkelm18
Lol yeah they apologized for the ad. In vodka Rain is really good (cheap too) and i like Belvedere. Alas I dont drink too much Vodka since it put me in a hospital in my younger days. Im more of a Jack, Crown, and Captain man now...the clear liquors and me still dont get along.

Everyone needs a little Captain in them. :D

Guest jcoyle6

Well I'm more of a gin drinker anyhow. But I know, at least at my store we stopped purchasing Absolut and sent a not so nice letter. Ah, capitalism.

My usual is Bombay Sapphire on the rocks with a lime wedge, but lately I've taken a shining to Tanguray's Rangpur.

ahh you freak, i'll take a beer any day over your gin "drinks", if there was only a little smiley face throwing up...

Guest jcoyle6
Originally Posted by bteague2 viewpost.gif

ahh you freak, i'll take a beer any day over your gin "drinks", if there was only a little smiley face throwing up...

vomit-smiley-31.gifvomit-smiley-9529.gif

BT2

one word . . . Tequila

"I'm a snake, hissssss..."

LMAO:D

Edited by jcoyle6

people want to boycott products, mostly cracks me up. You would be suprised what other items in your house are under their umbrella. Absolute is a great seller in east TN and I suspect it will remain so.

Ok, no pizza hut and no absolute. What are we boycotting next?

people want to boycott products, mostly cracks me up. You would be suprised what other items in your house are under their umbrella. Absolute is a great seller in east TN and I suspect it will remain so.

Ok, no pizza hut and no absolute. What are we boycotting next?

If we are not willing to boycott we are just giving those company's more money to use in pushing their agenda. And maybe there are too many company's out there for us to realistically boycott at one time. So we take them on one at a time. At least then we are fighting instead of rolling over dead. We win the first fight we have more momentum for the second fight. You cant just give up the fight cause you think there are too many of them or you don't want to inconvenienced. That attitude is what cost us our rights to begin with.

Give me a cause worthy of boycotting something and maybe I will do it. Pizza Hut and their gun rules is not it. They are not hurting anyone with their rules.

So do we just boycott pizza hut? Or do we take it a step higher to their parent corporation? Do we go a step higher to the insurance companies? Should we then boycott banks that loan them money to open new restaurants and force their gun rules on more employees? Tell me, where does it start and end?

Now how about Absolute? What did they do wrong? They ran and ad with a map on it you do not like. I could care less about their sales programs. It is something an advertising agency came up with. So are you going to find out who runs their ad campaigns and get a list of all their clients? What if you drive a Ford and Ford Motor Company is one of their clients, you going to sell you car. Well how will you sell it? To whom will you sell it? There is a boycott, remember?

Sorry this boycott stuff does not hold water.

Here is something I would boycott over. Slaughtering human babies, show me a company that does that and I will boycott everything associated with it.

Guns and maps, not so much.