Remington's response to Walmart specific guns

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, the whole Michelin comment was just a joke to stir up :lol: obviously it worked (a little too well)

My experience is with full size trucks, driving half highway, half off-road. Michelin doesn't make a tire with their name on it that suits my needs. For what it's worth my wife's C300 has Michelin tires, and I cried when I had to pay for them.

Sent from my Mom's basement

Guest bkelm18
Just for the record, the whole Michelin comment was just a joke to stir up :) obviously it worked (a little too well)

My experience is with full size trucks, driving half highway, half off-road. Michelin doesn't make a tire with their name on it that suits my needs. For what it's worth my wife's C300 has Michelin tires, and I cried when I had to pay for them.

Some people just wake up every morning hoping to be offended.

Guest dubaholic2

i dont wake up hoping to be offended, nor did i comment as if my mother were talked bad about. i just have an opinion that i came by honestly and i guess i am too free to express it. i didnt mean to offend anyone with it, nor did i mean to cause anyone to think im a jerk. everyone is entitled to their opinion, and i appreciate them all.

i dont wake up hoping to be offended, nor did i comment as if my mother were talked bad about. i just have an opinion that i came by honestly and i guess i am too free to express it. i didnt mean to offend anyone with it, nor did i mean to cause anyone to think im a jerk. everyone is entitled to their opinion, and i appreciate them all.

Don't worry about it man, it's an internet forum. Everyone has an opinion and yours is as valid as anyone's. Well except mine. Lol

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

It wasn't your opinion that was the problem. I certainly welcome all regardless if I agree. It was this comment.

apparently since you live in your moms basement you dont have a car so you dont know a good thing. i guess you would rather have a set of turbo-tech's than a set of the best made, longest lasting tires made? ...... you shouldnt down talk something you know nothing about.

But seriously, there's no grudge, no hard feelings, I was joking with the "talking about your mother" comment.

90% of everything I say(type) shouldn't be taken seriously.

Man, I wish the gun industry was like the tire industry. I've worked in the gun business for ten years and grew up with the owner of G&L for a father, and I still don't know jack crap most the time!

And before you tire guys get up in arms, its a joke people!

Man, I wish the gun industry was like the tire industry. I've worked in the gun business for ten years and grew up with the owner of G&L for a father, and I still don't know jack crap most the time!...

Interesting to me that some of the most adamant opinions about tire longevity in the thread are from fellers who've been on the road a whopping 11 years or so. :)

- OS

Man, I wish the gun industry was like the tire industry. I've worked in the gun business for ten years and grew up with the owner of G&L for a father, and I still don't know jack crap most the time!

And before you tire guys get up in arms, its a joke people!

I don't know, you might not know jack crap most of the time! :)

Just kidding - luckily I know Metalhead can take a joke!