PX4 Storm Compact

Guest jrholt9577

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrying one most of the time. I've been very happy with it. It is not as accurate in my hands as my .40 full size PX-4 but I love the Compact. There are not tons of holster choices for these pistols but they are out there and I found one that was made for a Sig but fits the PX-4 Compact perfectly. I wear it strong side and don't really notice that it's there. Off the top of my head, I don't remember the gun ever having any sort of malfunction. Right now, they are only available in the 9mm but the .40 is supposed to be out in 2012.

I have the compact 9 and really enjoy it. Very accurate and easy to shoot. I also have the px4 sub-compact in .40. Both are a little thick but not bad. I will pocket carry my .40 at times. I carry both in a iwb or a fobus paddle holster, depending on clothing. I carry with the safety off and partially cocked. This allows for a little take-up in the trigger but still a longer pull than single action. Any subsequent shots would be single action. I practice this way at the range as well. I use the safety when transferring from holster to safe and back. I also utilize the safety as well as having the gun cleared when handing the firearm to someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drwright6

I love my PX4 Compact! It's easy to carry IWB and it's a lot of fun at the range. I have never in my life shot as well as I do with this gun. I really surprised myself with it. Good luck !