NYC arrests another HCP holder (this one from TN)

Guest bkelm18
Let's just remember that what she did was constitutional. It's NY State and NYC that has actually committed the crime.

What we assume to be constitutional or not is rather irrelevant. She was a moron and broke the law. I doubt any advocacy group would pitch in and help her since they would essentially be supporting someone who is reckless and ignorant. If she's stupid enough to think that it was ok to carry in NYC, what else has she done?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid is as stupid does. I don't like big cities. A handgun won't do you much good their. It's too crowded. I would be near impossible to get a clean shot with nothing behind the target. It also close quarters. They would be on you before you could draw. A handgun in a crowded city like that is nothin'but trouble.

Will - Having spent a fair amount of time in NYC I can tell you that your description is not always the actual situation. Non "rush hour" on the major streets and on many of the side streets it can be desolate, especially late at night. It is not always large crowds everywhere. There would be no reason not to have a handgun there if it was legal.

Woman Charged With Taking Gun to 9/11 Memorial Also Had Cocaine, Cops Say - DNAinfo.com

Correction people. Bloomberg says it's cocaine, but we know he's rarely correct. I hope it's not since he stepped in a big pile of libel by saying that it was even though it's still alleged at the time the article was written.

Bloomberg probably had it planted on her. As much as he hates gun owners it helps him make us look even worse. I lived in Connecticut for 6 years. I traveled a lot between here and there in that time and I always drove WAY around NYC. Don't want to go there for any reason. With or without a gun.

Guest ArmaDeFuego

The places I go to arent posted hahaha. I never go to a school. I rarely go to any city parks because frankly I dont know which I can carry in & which I cant. I go to Dunbar (state park) & Rotary (county park) because I know I can carry there.

Guest WyattEarp

This will not end well for her. On the bright side, she might get Plaxico Burress' old prison cell, then she will have something to blog about when she gets out. At least she didnt shoot herself in the leg though. :)