I finally got a Glock

Guest TresOsos

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest odfanatic
I prefer all steel pens that have protective guards over the push button so I can't accidentally write something on my leg.

Nice. Real nice. We are kindred spirits, you and I.

Guest odfanatic
Great, you can use it to mark off things off that "check list of things to fix on a 1911" you got there.

...and I bet the ink in that thing never jams either.

Also a fitting and proper response.

The Glock weapon platform is consistent, easy to repair and affordable. It's the Macbook of pistols. They just work. Nope, they ain't pretty- not a lot of avenues for customization; but they are reliable.

Edited by odfanatic
Grammar
Yup, and they're heavy and don't hold very much ink either. Not to mention they cost ten times what they are worth. Stupid steel ink pens, antiquated rubbish.

How much kool-aid can you drink in a week? Already talking trash like you have been on the bandwagon for years.

How much kool-aid can you drink in a week? Already talking trash like you have been on the bandwagon for years.

Actually, these are resonant echo's from years of anti-1911-ismic sentiment coupled with years of devotion to the XD platform.:drama:

But hey, if you got another glass of tropical punch, I'll take a swig!

Guest TresOsos
I'll ask again; where can you get them?

A friend of mine got it at a industry trade show, him knowing how I feel about Glock's thought it would be an approriate gift.

That just made it better...a free Glock.