My Expierence Today...

dbla

Our transfer fee is $35.00 FYI :)

" these businesses need to get on the ball and get better pricing if they want my money" - Its a lot easier to mark your items down (walmart) when you are the largest chain store in the country and purchase guns by the thousands.... we have ONE store.

Also, The Outpost Armory does not require that you take off or unload your weapon to bring it in the store. Now if you are going to be pulling it in and out of holsters to see which one you like, or plan on not wearing it in a holster while in the store, yeah, its ask that you unload it. Although all of you on this forum may be gun savvy and know how to properly handle a firearm, there are enough people out there that are not and do NOT know how to handle them safely, and The Outpost just wants to be safe about it.

Guest BobPayne44
Its a lot easier to mark your items down (walmart) when you are the largest chain store in the country and purchase guns by the thousands.... we have ONE store.

yea but at walmart and other places atleast i get to hear " Can I help you " unlike the counter people at the outpost where you about gotta beat them in the head to get their attention, then pray to god they are not on the phone shooting crap with a girlfriend or who ever cause they will just turn their back to you and keep talking.. i have spent a few dollars in the outpost but i'll be dammed if im gonna stand there and have to beg you to help me to spend my money.

Shelly,

We appreciate you chiming it finally. However I hardly think pricing is the point here. We're discussing customer service, many of us have already expressed that we're comfortable paying a "slight" premium for that personal touch. Example: I bought an M&P9 from D&T, I found out that the front site isn't aligned to the mid-line of the gun not long after purchasing it. They walked me through the process in getting the issue taken care of, with several different options. The service I personally received over the phone leads me to believe that Outpost wouldn't do any such thing. If we're talking prices, everyone will agree Bud's is the cheapest hands down, what you need to do as a buisness is win us over with your excellent customer service if you're unable to compete in the price race. Make us WANT to give you our money. As for loaded guns, or what not that's a non-issue in my opinion.

-a

$35 total? Or plus $10 which makes it $45 ... Still other places to get transfered cheaper ... Lots of FFL's out there that cater to gun lovers in this trying economy with $20 and below transfers ... Previously stated I did have a good experience in the shop the other day... I like what y'all have done with the place ... I'll still buy guns off online stores and transfer them ... A transfer is way cheaper than TN tax... I'm sure if y'all dropped that transfer fee you would see a lot more business in that area...

Edited by carter