The Official What Did You Get For Christmas? Thread.

Guest WyattEarp

Guest dubaholic2

my wife and i didnt get much, some cash from my mamaw. i got a big, wooden cutting board id been wanting and the shawshank redemption on dvd.:D my daughter got a bunch of stuff and had a great christmas, which is all that matters to me. she just turned 2 last month and was actually into christmas this year. this was hands down my greatest christmas ever, just because of her. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp
i got a 2 hour ride in a p51 d mustang it may have been the greatest 2 hour in my life i just wish i could see a little better but to take it to about 30000 feet and tip it over in a dive was something i cannot desdribed hope everone is having a great day david

you lucky son of a gun! Now I'm jealous! I think you take the cake for the best present of the year, that's a tough one to top! Might only be able to top that with a ride with the Blue Angels. You mind sharing how you came to get that opportunity? Cause I would love to have that experience.

Guest lostpass
my wife and i didnt get much, some cash from my mamaw. i got a big, wooden cutting board id been wanting and the shawshank redemption on dvd.:D my daughter got a bunch of stuff and had a great christmas, which is all that matters to me. she just turned 2 last month and was actually into christmas this year. this was hands down my greatest christmas ever, just because of her. :D

My kid got into to Christmas around three and stayed that way until about nine. Every one of them was fantastic.

I don't care too much for gifts myself but giving the kid stuff and seeing him enjoy it was a worth every nickel spent.

TL DR The best christmas present I ever got was the watching my kid open his presents.

you lucky son of a gun! Now I'm jealous! I think you take the cake for the best present of the year, that's a tough one to top! Might only be able to top that with a ride with the Blue Angels. You mind sharing how you came to get that opportunity? Cause I would love to have that experience.

i have a very good friend that bought one about 4 months ago he wanted me to meet him at gastons on the white river in ar on christmas. they have a runway there about 1100 am i heard a very loud plane it was him i have never had a thrill like that before uses a lot of gas though but is fun

i have a very good friend that bought one about 4 months ago he wanted me to meet him at gastons on the white river in ar on christmas. they have a runway there about 1100 am i heard a very loud plane it was him i have never had a thrill like that before uses a lot of gas though but is fun

Yeah, I bet!!!! With a 1,649 cubic inch, Packard made/Rolls Royce Merlin engine cranking out between 1,500 and 1,700 horse power. I'll bet it rattled your guts pretty good when he throttled up!

I got both my son's in from the military. One is a marine the other is a sailor. Both said they wouldn't make it in for the holidays. This is the first time they have been together in two years. The "Jar Head" is leaveing for deployment in march for a year. And the sailor will be stationed on the wrong coast for the next 5 years. Too add to the fun they brought me a litre of Crown Royal Black, 750ml of Knob Creek - Single Barrel, and 750ml of 1800 Select Silver tequila. Don't think it can get any better than this

Yeah, I bet!!!! With a 1,649 cubic inch, Packard made/Rolls Royce Merlin engine cranking out between 1,500 and 1,700 horse power. I'll bet it rattled your guts pretty good when he throttled up!

i can trll you that in 2 hours it used 152 gallons of about 5.00 per gallond of fuel

Well, i feel humbled now.

I didn't get any guns or ammo or knives this year. But i did get some things to keep the mud off me( fender extensions for my can-am), Something to get me unstuck in the mud(Synthetic winch line for my winch) and something to make sure i never get lost( Garmin etrex 20 w/topo maps).

Plus some warmer clothes, levis, and some other odds and ends..

But spending time with my family is the best i could hope for. It will go in my memories of the greatest christmases of years past.

My wife gave me the only present I really expected. ('Nother twelve months free rent.) Otherwise, zilch. Maybe next year, if the finances are better. :)

Hope everyone else got good stuff!

Well I did a bit better a big bag of a french roast coffee I like and can't find here with love from my Mom and Dad, and the joy of watching the kids on Christmas morning.

Something to get me unstuck in the mud(Synthetic winch line for my winch) and something to make sure i never get lost( Garmin etrex 20 w/topo maps).

Almost sounds like some one is taking away any excuse for being late.....:)

My wife gave me the only present I really expected. ('Nother twelve months free rent.) Otherwise, zilch. Maybe next year, if the finances are better. :D

Hope everyone else got good stuff!

Guess we're in the same boat. Got a picture of my Grandboys, other than that, nutin.

Guest 22-rimfire

It is better to give then receive. The only presents I received were the ones I purchased for myself. My wife can seldom choose stuff I am satisfied with. So, I bought myself a couple power tools that I will use for work and wrapped them up under the tree. My wife would have felt bad if I didn't have any presents when I always find a way to get her stuff she wants and likes. This year, I got her a GPS for her car, jammies, and perfume. The Grand kids scored big (as usual).

It is better to give then receive. The only presents I received were the ones I purchased for myself. My wife can seldom choose stuff I am satisfied with. So, I bought myself a couple power tools that I will use for work and wrapped them up under the tree. My wife would have felt bad if I didn't have any presents when I always find a way to get her stuff she wants and likes. This year, I got her a GPS for her car, jammies, and perfume. The Grand kids scored big (as usual).

I've heard this all my life....when can I expect to see some results? :tough:

Guest 22-rimfire
:tough: It really is better to give. I gave a sword for Christmas to one of my workers. Yeah, I like him and he has great potential. I knew that he is unlikely to be able to afford this for years and years. He lusted after a good sword (katana). I suspect when he is 60, he'll still remember me giving him that sword for Christmas. What more can I ask for?

I was lucky this year, got way to much.

gift cards, ammo, jacket, case knife, bushnell scope. I got myself a m&p 15-22 most fun Iv ever had! shoots everything. very accurate