PSA Stripped Lowers Back on sale for $49.95 + $7 for shipping

wcsc12

I'd love to partake of this.

Remember everyone, if you plan on getting one and know a friend who's also getting one, buy together and it's only $71.95 each after FFL fee of $30 :D

Okay, I've decided to bite the bullet and use up some of these gift cards I've got sitting around but I'm having trouble with one thing. The words Safe/Fire or Bullet Pictograms. I have no idea which one I'll like.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/1560.php

Edited by wcsc12
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aces&8s

This is a great deal... my brother and I went in together and got a couple at Thanksgiving. The lowers are really nice for the price. We got one each "fire/safe" and pictogram, and I took the pict since it was different than the other lower I have, and it looks cool. The best part is that my brother ended up giving me the lower for my Christmas present... all I paid was the transfer fee!!

according to my calculations it would cost $92.44 figuring on a $30 ffl fee. $49.95+$5.50+$7+$30. is that correct or am i figuring wrong?

What costs $5.50? It's $49.95 + $7 for shipping which brings it to $56.95 before the $30 FFL fee which makes the total $86.95. However, if you have a friend that wants one as well, it comes out to $71.95 each :)

I bought two, shipped they were $57 each. My FFL charged a $25 fee each and the $10 TICs once.

I am into my lowers for around $160, which is $80 a piece.

Some shops charge a single transfer for two, some charge a piece. The TICs is only once though.

I went through Coal Creek, and to be honest, it was pretty painless, took less than a week to get them in. I did it all through through emails, no phones calls had to be made.

The thing to figure though, that is a flat fee for any firearm you order, so that needs to be automatically added.

When most others online are selling lowers for $90-$150 and you can't find them locally for less than $129, plus tax and TICs, the $50 is a steal.

Edited by Murgatroy
Guest dubaholic2

i misread the red writing at the top of the page. i thought it said they add 11% if you order an ar lower OR parts, but its if you buy an ar lower AND parts. my bad.

just ordered 3. i officially have the sickness :)

I was wondering if you were every going to reply :D. Was hoping I wouldn't have to send you a PM so you wouldn't have to wait for the gun show to get one. Curious question though, why order 3?

Edited by wcsc12
  • 3 weeks later...
son of a biscuit! finally have money and the sale is over. fml. :cool:

Keep your money stashed away and just wait. They do the lower sale quite frequently, usually around a holiday (even hallmark holidays).