Some People Need To Get A Life

Guest jcoyle6
I'm the guy sitting at Starbucks with a 1911 hidden under his shirt. Not everyone who enjoys the coffee and atmosphere there are metrosexual anti-gunners. :eek:

Well mines a Sig, but the caliber is the same. I don't get coffee though. I just order one or two espresso shots.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomemphis

I bring up the star bucks thing because in the 'biking' community i belong to, there is nothing worse than a "starbucks queen" - a high dollar bike ridden to the starbucks to be displayed, rather than actually ridden.

Guest bulletproof

I fully sympathize Rabbi. I live in Old Hickory Village and we have a group of "immigrants" from up north that have moved in and tried to change things. They started their own neighborhood association and empowered themselves to be the voice of Old Hickory. One in particular has caused a lot of problems.

http://www.stopswartz.blogspot.com/

Maybe you should start your own blog.:eek::D:D

I fully sympathize Rabbi. I live in Old Hickory Village and we have a group of "immigrants" from up north that have moved in and tried to change things. They started their own neighborhood association and empowered themselves to be the voice of Old Hickory. One in particular has caused a lot of problems.

http://www.stopswartz.blogspot.com/

Maybe you should start your own blog.:eek::D:D

Ahhh, the wonderful world of hi-tech gossip. I think it will get the same results as lo-tech gossip. A lot of hurt and not much good.:D

Guest CrazyLincoln

Yeah, gotta love the "people don't need guns" mentality. Well you don't need beauty shops or McDonalds. You don't need a Lexus. But hey, thats what makes America great. I should be able to own a gun for the sole reason that I want to and prohibiting me from such accomplishes nothing. But some people think America is the land of "my" freedom, but not yours.:eek:

I'm the guy sitting at Starbucks with a 1911 hidden under his shirt. Not everyone who enjoys the coffee and atmosphere there are metrosexual anti-gunners. :eek:

Tungsten has a point. Some of us hanging out at Starbucks are metrosexual gun-enthusiasts with an XD-9 under our shirt. And my coffee only costs me $6.

Guest darkstar

You know I believe I would pay good money to see Bill debate this chucklehead. Bill, if you can get her to visit your shop, let us know...I'm thinkin' $10 per head.

That would be some serious fun. Maybe the Yo's will run her out of that part of town

Guest bulletproof
Ahhh, the wonderful world of hi-tech gossip. I think it will get the same results as lo-tech gossip. A lot of hurt and not much good.:eek:

Ahhh, that was said mostly in jest.:D

I'm the guy sitting at Starbucks with a 1911 hidden under his shirt. Not everyone who enjoys the coffee and atmosphere there are metrosexual anti-gunners. :P

Ill second that.Lots of good looking girls hang out at Starbucks :D:eek:

Edited by strickj
You know I believe I would pay good money to see Bill debate this chucklehead. Bill, if you can get her to visit your shop, let us know...I'm thinkin' $10 per head.

That would be some serious fun. Maybe the Yo's will run her out of that part of town

He could broadcast it over the internet :eek:

guy from up north moved in my area. bought a place next to a small farm that raised goats. then he tried to get it closed down. took a petition do get him to shut up. powers that be finally told him get over it. people move to an area that looks good to them then they find stuff they dont like that has been going on for years. if one moves to country got to accept country ways or get out.

Guest smokinyoda

We could always use her email address she graciously posted on a public forum and subscribe her to every firearm related site we can find!

Guest Halfpint

I seem to remember a similar proposal--though with a phone number--after a thug gave a TNSpeeder a hard time . . . ah, the memories. :ugh:

the girl on the radio Thursday and Friday mornings says Yo sometimes at the end of sentences. I doubt anyone is going to confuse Elizabeth Cook with what you describe though.

I had never heard that nickname before for certain people.

Guest darkstar
the girl on the radio Thursday and Friday mornings says Yo sometimes at the end of sentences. I doubt anyone is going to confuse Elizabeth Cook with what you describe though.

I had never heard that nickname before for certain people.

Don't get out much eh mike? :)

Guest jackdog

Six Bucks for a cup of coffee ought to come with a pole dancer. This country is going to hell in a hand basket or is it a man purse.