All I Want For Christmas is...

Guest Bassman17SC

Guest Bassman17SC

Dear Santa:

All I want for Christmas is a Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless pistol.

Oh, and can you ask the elves to swap out those wooden grips for some Hogue Aluminum (Textured All Black) or Hogue G-10 (Textured All Black) grips?

Oh, and can you add a nice leather holster with a thumb break?

Oh, and can you add about 500 rounds of that new Remington "clean burning" target ammo (230 gr. FMJ) and maybe a couple of boxes of Asym 230 gr. JHP and a few boxes of Winchester Ranger T-Series 230 gr. HP?

Thank you.

I promise I've been a good boy!icon12.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catfish36

Dear Santa,

I really am only asking for a small gift this year..it's not big at all. These TGO guys have got me lusting after a tiny Sig P238 Equinox......Please!?

Santa all I have asked for is a Browning Buckmark with some fancy rosewood grips. Remimber I didn't get anything last year or the year before. I think my wife took a long lunch last week to show you where to find it since elves don't make anything that nice. Thanks and I will leave you some extra jerky this year.

Dear Santa, I know we had talked about that Sig POW-MIA 1911 when we met at Bass Pro, but I didn't think you were serious on the trade we discussed, so I bought it myself and got a good deal on the whole set at Sevier Indoor Range ( and bring Wayne something good too). So Instead, can we dicker on aS&W 500 with the 4" ported barrel, I still have that taser setup on remote collars so you can get the elves to work harder, but you may have to throiw in some boot now. PM me.

Hillbilly

I think Glocks are what he gives you if you've been naughty.

If you think about it Glocks and lumps of coal have a lot in common... They're both black, ugly, block like, ugly, despised by many even though they are boringly reliable, ugly....:stare:

You forgot they were ugly.

Dear Santa,

You know I've been wanting a new carry gun and/or 9mm. So just leave either a micro 1911 under the tree or a EMP.

XOXO,

Will

I asked for a Ruger LCP from my wife, but we'll see how that goes. She has never bought a gun before and complains every time I ask for one about "I don't know what to do". I tell her it's just like buying a purse only you have to fill out a form with your name on it. Too bad they don't require background checks at the Coach store.

Santa all I have asked for is a Browning Buckmark with some fancy rosewood grips. Remimber I didn't get anything last year or the year before. I think my wife took a long lunch last week to show you where to find it since elves don't make anything that nice. Thanks and I will leave you some extra jerky this year.
SCORE:Santa came early. He brought me a sweet 5.5 inch UDX buckmark with the dark laminate grips and stainless barrel. My wife is wonderful and I am blessed to have her.