AR Sale by JoeBob

StPatrick

I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to ARs, but this looked like a pretty good deal, to the point where I'm VERY tempted to pick one up from JoeBob. Am I correct? Input from some of our AR guys would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

FallSpecialMid.gif

-$750-Rock River LAR-15 Fall Special Mid A4-

Includes RRA hard case & magazine &

-Upgraded 2-Stage National Match trigger-

-Upgraded Winter Trigger Guard-

-Upgraded Hogue Grip-

You won't find a better complete AR for the money!

*LIMITED SUPPLY*

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Patrick

You did use the TGO code right?

If not you can call Joe and he will change it for you.

Heck yeah, I used the code. That was what really sealed the deal for me - after looking around to see what these were going for elsewhere (others were in the same range - RRA is running a promo for their dealers on these), that extra 5% blew the competition away.

Heck yeah, I used the code. That was what really sealed the deal for me - after looking around to see what these were going for elsewhere (others were in the same range - RRA is running a promo for their dealers on these), that extra 5% blew the competition away.

Awesome, what's the exact TGO code?

Thanks for the orders guys :D

All the guys who have ordered in the last 2 days should have their orders going out right away. We just got hit by a big blizzard so hopefully that won't hamper the Fedex ride too much.

We're about out of these RRA Fall Specials but have more on order as well. We've burned through most of our stock of these in a hurry! Rightfully so, they are hard to beat for the money for a nicely upgraded RRA!

Guest WyattEarp

just wondering, how does the AR-15 in the original post compare to this

Product: Model M&P15 Sportâ„¢

I know nothing about the difference in all these AR-15's. I only know the Colt M16-A/2 from when I was in the Army 10 years ago (geesh, seems like yesterday, can't believe it's been that long ago).

just trying to weigh options and evaluate carefully before i pull the trigger.

For the money this AR has more features that the M&P. Although these same features, like the two stage and Hogue grip, can be added to the M&P they are not included in the M&P. It also has the midlength gas system which provided the reliability of the carbine length gas system without the stresses on parts like a rifle length gas system, the best of both worlds.

Dolomite

For the money this AR has more features that the M&P. Although these same features, like the two stage and Hogue grip, can be added to the M&P they are not included in the M&P. It also has the midlength gas system which provided the reliability of the carbine length gas system without the stresses on parts like a rifle length gas system, the best of both worlds.

Dolomite

Yeah!! What he said. This is a really good deal on a great Rifle. I am still fighting with the temptation. I have four already.

magpul are good sights.a nc star 3-9x40 is a very nice optic.just in case you are looking

nc star? why? this is a nice rifle. If your gonna drop 7 bills on a rifle you need to put some money in the sights. I'd rather shoot iron sights than nc star (just off my experience with their products--fine for a .22 or air-soft)

nc star? why? this is a nice rifle. If your gonna drop 7 bills on a rifle you need to put some money in the sights. I'd rather shoot iron sights than nc star (just off my experience with their products--fine for a .22 or air-soft)

Iron sights are enough. :D

NcStar optics are junk, plain and simple. You are going to waste your money saved by sending it back for repair or buying a replacement. I am not saying you need to spend a mint ot get a decent scope but NcStar is on the bottom of the list of quality.

2008 Riflescope Rating Scale

10 - Swarovski Z6, Zeiss Victory

9 - Kahles C - CL & CSX, Schmidt & Bender

8 - Kahles KX, U.S. Optics, Swarovski PH & American, X.O.T.I.C., Zeiss Classic

7 - Bushnell Elite 6500, Leupold VX-7, Nightforce, IOR Valdada

6 - Bushnell Elite 4200, Nikon Monarch & Monarch X, Zeiss Conquest

5 - Leupold Mark 4 VX III & VX-L, Nikon Monarch Gold & Titanium, Sightron SIII

4 - Burris Black Diamond Signature Select XTR & Euro Diamond, Meopta, Pentax Lightseeker, Super Sniper, Trijicon Accupoint, Weaver Grand Slam

3 - Bushnell Elite 3200, Leatherwood, Leupold VX-II, Millet, Nikon Buckmaster, Sightron SI & SII, Simmons Aetec, Vortex

2 - Burris Fullfield II & Timberline, Leupold Rifleman & VX-I, Mueller, Nikon ProStaff, Simmons, Swift

1 - Barska, BSA, Tasco

0 - ATN, Leapers, NcStar

I personally would put the Muellers at #3 but other than that the list is pretty accurate. This was done by SWFA back in 2008.

Dolomite

WARNING Thread Drift !!!!

Am I seeing the scope review correctly, Bushnell better than Leupold??

Depends on the Bushnell and the Leupold but yes there are some Bushnells that are better than some Leupolds. But yes, a Bushnell 3200 is better than a Leupold VX-1 any day of the week. The biggest reason Leupold has the following it does is because of their warranty. Their scopes are no better than other scopes in similar price ranges.

The VX-1 is Leupold's budget scope and it isn't as clear as some other scopes that are priced cheaper. I have looked through several Muellers that were way better than any VX-1 I have looked through. I would even say some Muellers are just as good as VX-II's when comparing optical clarity.

I have a Hawke Varminter scope that looks and performs just as good as any VX-1 I have tried and it does it for less.

Dolomite