No Guns = No Money Card

Guest JMB

Often seen people discuss here how to approach a merchant that posts a business as No Carry.

Ran across this card that can be printed on your computer and handed to a merchant explaining that you and your money are shopping elsewhere, why and requesting they change the policy.

You can download it in .doc or .pdf format and store in your document files. Think I'll print some on business card stock and keep them in my wallet.

No Guns No Money Cards - Pennsylvania Open Carry Gun Laws, Information, Fliers and Forum - paopencarry.org

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm more of a smartaleck, I use a different method to try to get them to think. If a business is posted I'll ask them if customers are allowed to speak freely and if I have to stop practising my Christian faith when in their establishment. When they wonder what I'm talking about I tell them I noticed the sign saying I have to give up my 2nd Amendment right and was wondering which other Constitutional rights they expect customers to relinquish while doing business with them. Sometimes approaching things from a different angle makes people see things with a fresh perspective.

Try the following:

Dear Merchant,

I respect your lawful right to prohibit law-abiding permit holders from patronizing your business. This is your right and I will respect it accordingly. In the spirit of exercising other Amendments (since you don't seem the like the 2nd one) I will resort to the exercising the 1st. I will be printing up 50 fliers letting anyone interested know that there will be no armed citizens in your business to promote a safer environment for everyone. I will leave these posted outside of the release doors at the Shelby County Jail. Again, thank you for taking these steps, even criminals deserve a safe working environment.

Thank you.

*heavy sarcasm of course*

Fallguy, these are great! Do you have them in a MS Word .doc format so I (and others) could print them on business card stock?

Thanks again...

No, sorry. I'm not sure if I have something that can convert them, but I won't be back home till Thursday.

However there are supposed to be spaced to work on Avery business card stock....

Guest FHTMcrt
No, sorry. I'm not sure if I have something that can convert them, but I won't be back home till Thursday.

However there are supposed to be spaced to work on Avery business card stock....

I'll give it a try...

Guest TnRebel
Try the following:

Dear Merchant,

I respect your lawful right to prohibit law-abiding permit holders from patronizing your business. This is your right and I will respect it accordingly. In the spirit of exercising other Amendments (since you don't seem the like the 2nd one) I will resort to the exercising the 1st. I will be printing up 50 fliers letting anyone interested know that there will be no armed citizens in your business to promote a safer environment for everyone. I will leave these posted outside of the release doors at the Shelby County Jail. Again, thank you for taking these steps, even criminals deserve a safe working environment.

Thank you.

*heavy sarcasm of course*

35comlj.jpg