who wants another option for a 10mm in a polymer frame/hi-cap. ?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there;s EAA Witness.

The only other guns chambered in 10mm are:

Dan Wesson 1911 style

Smith 610 (also capable of shooting .40S&W of course)

Personally I dont think the gun world is poorer because of lack of 10mm options. It is a cult cartridge, like a .400 Cor Bon, .41Mag, .41AE and about 10 other cartridges that died a deserved death.

Now, if someone will chamber something in .38/200 S&W.....

Guest m4coyote

Signed it.

I would love to see another polymer hi-cap option other than my Glock 20! I love my G19 & G23, but my third gen G20 has been nothing but junk (in its factory stock condition).

I love the 10mm auto cartridge, it can be handloaded to the same ballistics as the .40 Short & Weak, or taken up a notch or two to nearly equal 41 mag. It is the only auto pistol round that I have found to be worthy of being a "woods gun" for black bear protection.

Edited by m4coyote
  • 3 weeks later...
lol I have a witness and have contemplated buying a 10mm set for it.

how do you like your witness? is it polymer or steel frame? what caliber currently?

i'm thinking real hard about getting a 10mm but the glock doesnt really fit my hand at all. smith 1006's are hard to find, around here at least.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.