Sig p250 vs Kahr CW45

Tennjed

Looking at getting a compact/sub compact 45acp. Will be used for some carry, HD, and range fun. Want to keep it under $500. The Sig 250 and Kahr CW45 both intrigue me. Which would you choose and does anyone have any opinions on them. Espically interested in.

How it handles reloads/handloads

Customer Service

Reliability

Open for other suggestions also. Again keep it under $500 and looking for a ploy fram. Not interested in a 1911 (I want to get 2 45's and one will be a full size 1911 the other will be a poly compact)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on the Kahr. I had a CW 45 and it handled very well. It was before I started loading, so can't speak to that. I also know their customer service is top notch based on an issue with my wife's CW40. I have not had a Sig P250, but have read several negative comments.

Guest bkelm18

Of those two, I'd go for the Kahr. I've never really been overwhelmed with the P250. Just seems like it was Sig's answer to a question nobody asked.

Guest dubaholic2

also have to vote for the kahr. sigs makes awesome guns, but the 250 is not one of them. the compact feels ok in the hand, but it still leaves something to be desired. the subcompact 250 feels terrible. the kahr feels good in the hand and seems to be a better made piece. just my opinon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.