Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

Ok, FINALLY, the mainstream media is picking up on the evil political gun control rationale behind Operation Fast and Furious. This article may not tell gun owners anything they didn't already know or suspect, but it's being distributed by a major broadcast television network:

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

This is the beginning of the end for the evil Attorney General Eric Holder. In its own way, Operation Fast and Furious is bigger and more sinister than Watergate. In my opinion, Holder . . . and Napolitano . . . and especially OBAMA should lose their jobs over this.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

I hope others follow Sharyl Attkisson's lead. Holder belongs UNDER the prison for attempting to circumvent the congressional machine. Making a case to the UN that we're dangerous and that world "powers" should disarm us is laughable. The administration certainly didn't pay attention in their history classes, because they obviously don't know us!

Ok, FINALLY, the mainstream media is picking up on the evil political gun control rationale behind Operation Fast and Furious. This article may not tell gun owners anything they didn't already know or suspect, but it's being distributed by a major broadcast television network:

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

This is the beginning of the end for the evil Attorney General Eric Holder. In it's own way, Operation Fast and Furious is bigger and more sinister than Watergate. In my opinion, Holder . . . and Napolitano . . . and especially OBAMA should lose their jobs over this.

We can only hope. :lol:

Guest mikedwood

Kinda brings tinfoil out of the closet and into the living room doesn't it?

Just SMACK!

I think it's only the tip of the iceberg. I have a very strong feeling that there are automatic weapons that they have been shipping down there too. What the purpose of that would be I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it has happened on a pretty large scale.

Other websites and blogs are picking up on the CBS story:

Was Fast and Furious All About Gun Control? | Power Line

John Hinderaker writes that if Fast & Furious is about the politics of gun control, then it is probably the worst Scandal since BEFORE the Civil War:

"If the Obama administration did arrange for the shipment of arms to Mexican drug gangs, not for any legitimate public purpose but in order to advance a left-wing political agenda, and those guns were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American border agent–which they were–then we are looking at a scandal that dwarfs any in modern American history. I think one would have to go back to James Buchanan, who ordered the shipment of federal armaments to the South so that they could be commandeered by secessionists when disunion came, to find a worse scandal."

Why is this really news to anyone? This is actually old news rehashed. That woman broke the story

and it seemed only a few other sources pushed it. CBS did break it but didn't push the story, until

now, I guess. Holder should have been ousted... never have been confirmed, in the first place.

And, no, this wasn't started by Bush.

I'm glad it is being tied directly to Holder, because that leads to his boss.

Guest mikedwood

I don't think it is news to us, but dang I mean how do they sleep at night. They shipped guns to criminals that have pretty much taken over Mexico, literally. What is Russia did this to Chechnya or something like that?

This is certainly as bad as it gets, Mexico's drug war death toll is worse than the death toll for combat deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan and the American "government" is arming the drug cartels then blaming it on the 2nd amendment. The deaths in the Mexican drug war more than doubled from 2008 (6600) from 2006 (2700).

Seriously is this also a war crime or something? Why in the He!! is the American "government" arming the drug cartels? Are they freedom fighters and no one told us? Do they want a war with Mexico?

Guest jackdm3

News reports today regarding the sessions read that Mexico's wanting heads in Holder's office to roll. Not that we listen to the desires of southerly countries. But it'll be good hearing more complainers.

Ok, this is surprising how?

Yes, the F and F DID start before Holder came into office. IMHO, both former AG Mukasey, and Holder deserve to be held accountable, by criminal courts.

What this reads like is this: Someone realized this was going to fail, or not be fully beneficial, and wanted to twist it in a manner where the BATFE would be able to expand their power, instead of possibly losing some.

Did that come from Holder? No evidence, as this info is all within the BATFE, and not coming from the Justice Dept. Was Holder aware of it? That still has to be seen. Denying it on the back end is what he is guilty of, but there has yet to be any showing he was aware of the F and F during its operation. I hope there is some "smoking gun" on that end. But it is simply not out yet.

I didn't mean to take the wind out of sails, since every time this stuff gets any press, is

actually good news.

I do hope this reaches the White House, but I fear it won't.

I bet the only real reason CBS is still reporting this is because they still value their ratings,

and Sharyl has credence as a good reporter, as opposed to the rest of the little commie

minions.

Guest mikedwood

I just watched the last few minutes of the hearing and it's not Holders fault, it's the fault of all these congesscritters asking him questions.

He has no remorse at all. I don't even think he cares about getting caught. Probably already has a new law in mind to make it where "This will never happen again" yet at the same time have a big enough loophole to make it even worse the next time it happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikedwood

Ok now what the heck?!? This was up yesterday, googeld it today and it's gone. Someone else found it in a google cache.

Eric Holder, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma ????????

Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers | American Free Press

Is this true and if it is OMG!

I don't think it is news to us, but dang I mean how do they sleep at night. They shipped guns to criminals that have pretty much taken over Mexico, literally. What is Russia did this to Chechnya or something like that?

This is certainly as bad as it gets, Mexico's drug war death toll is worse than the death toll for combat deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan and the American "government" is arming the drug cartels then blaming it on the 2nd amendment. The deaths in the Mexican drug war more than doubled from 2008 (6600) from 2006 (2700).

Seriously is this also a war crime or something? Why in the He!! is the American "government" arming the drug cartels? Are they freedom fighters and no one told us? Do they want a war with Mexico?

When your political/philosophical ideology is based on death and communism(which kills in the end), these kinds

of things bubble to the surface. Just like the environmental movement. It's not based on very much good science,

either, so it's used as a tool for destruction, also. It always starts with little things, or laws based on emotion and

not reason.

When your politicians believe in something other than justice, this is what you get. When you need to be protected

from everything, your individual rights and responsibilities take a back seat to your own destruction.

But we all knew that, didn't we?

• 1 month later...

F&F gets rekindled??

Arizona's state legislature will open its own investigation into the Obama administration's disgraced gun-running program, known as "Fast and Furious," the speaker of the state House said Friday.Speaker Andy Tobin created the committee, and charged it with looking at whether the program broke any state laws — raising the possibility of state penalties against those responsible for the operation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/jan/21/arizona-strikes-back-state-investigates-feds-over-/