Black Rifle Disease: stage 1

bteague2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest price g

Life as you knew it is over. Their is no cure. I just ordered a bunch of parts from Brownells a little while ago. It never ends.

Guest ETS_Inc

Barrett,

Your life will never be the same, I assure you. Now, all of your time will be spent trying to decide what to do next to your rifle. By the way, I have a 6-position stock and lower parts kit set aside to bring you when I'm in town in a few weeks.

Barrett was kind enough to put me up at his apartment this past weekend, while I was in town for the Sevierville gunshow. If I had had to spend money on a hotel, I would have been out quite a bit of money, so to repay his kindness, I gave him the last Infidel lower I had left. He's even offered to let me stay there again when I'm in town for the Knoxville show. If he keeps up his hospitality, he's going to have himself a complete rifle before too long. (Be warned, a free suppressor would require hookers and blow. lol)

Guest ETS_Inc
What are those lowers going for Frank? They are sharp!

When I have them in stock, I sell them for $130, plus tax and TICS.

Currently, I only have six lowers on hand, and none of them have the Infidel engraving. (They do have the color-filled HK-style pictographs, though. Three of the lowers are marked as Pistols.) Those six lowers are $125, plus tax and TICS, each.

Guest jcoyle6

well BT does not need another hard metal object to fondle in bed. oh well Frank, supplying him with said objects makes you quite the enabler... ha ha ha

as far as the hookers and blow, you definitely went to the wrong apartment.

ROCK ON, BROTHER

Guest price g

Currently, I only have six lowers on hand, and none of them have the Infidel engraving. (They do have the color-filled HK-style pictographs, though. Three of the lowers are marked as Pistols.) Those six lowers are $125, plus tax and TICS, each.

What are the chances of getting on a list for one of the ones with the infidel engraving?
Guest The Cat
Thanks to Frank (ETS Inc), I have my foot in the door of the AR disease. The rifle lower has a matching "upper" for me to wear.

Beautiful. I love it.

Guest BigBoostDSM

Glad I could help :D

(I turned Frank onto the Spikes lowers after he ordered me one :eek:)

SSL12007.jpg

SSL12025.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Frank - you shoulda let me know you were out this way. I need to hit up a gun show soon as it is, I'd like to get my hands on a used 10/22.

I picked up one of those 'non infidel" lowers from Frank yesterday. Stuffed it full of DPMS guts, topped it with a Rock River upper, and shot minute of bad guy at 50 yards, in the rain with open sights. (30 rounds on a 8 inch circle target)

It was a real blast shooting something that I put together

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tnmale46

where are you located i think im coming down with that awful disease
  • 1 month later...