Saiga came in

reed1285

Well I figured I'd jump on one of these while the gettin was good on them. 330 bucks shipped to my dealer with an extra mag, cant beat that. I got the 7.62x39 version. I used Mark Scott at Scott bookeeping to do the transfer, very cool guy. Look for a conversion after the holiday season :)

depending on how i like this one i may even order another one in a different caliber.

p.s. dont mind the wifes cat in the pic

DSCN0524.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

dang that sucks. Ive never dealt with them. From the looks of it I wont be either. If your still interested in getting one try classicarms.us. Thats where I got mine and from the time I ordered it to when I got it in my house was less than a week. Very nice people too. I checked a few days ago and they still had them for 299. IDK how long that deal will last, but Im assuming it will be short lived. Id like to order another one really. Just have to wait till after the holidays are wrapped up. Hopefully they will still be 299. They also have mosin hex rifles for 100 bucks. Dont know why I havent picked one of those up yet seeing as how I dont have one. But good luck with getting your rifle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.