I need a holster

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may just be me but, that holster seems about double what I think it is worth. Start hitting shops local, look online at Desantis, Roys, Bianchi etc. for that kind of cash you should be able to find a dang nice holster. Gunshows are also a great place to touch and feel lots of different hosters.

I don't like tatts but that is me. Some people go overboard or have ugly ones. Seeing a female type person with them all over does not make me think she is lovely.

I have spent a goodly portion of my life trying to keep people from putting holes in my body and been assigned to units where identifing marks were not allowed so this may have colored my thinking.

Sorry to have got off topic, I do not care for it especially at the price..

For a good deal on basic holsters try;

WWW.GUNNERSALLEY.COM

Edited by DWARREN123

That looks exactly like a Uncle Mikes holster, and is designed as a Level I duty holster.

The UM version actually costs less, but I question why you would want a jacket slot/1.5" drop holster. Are you using it for security or LE use?

If not, there should be plenty of other options out there that would be better for range/carry use.

Check this out:

http://www.donhume.com/Products/ProductsPage.cfm?ProductID=42

H721_web6.jpg

More Don Hume P99 options:

http://www.donhume.com/Products/ProductsList.cfm?action=SearchByWeapon&WeaponID=261

We are the largest Don Hume dealer in the area, so if you find something you like, let me know.

Guest atomemphis

Anybody mention Raftersgunleather.com yet? Sweet looking stuff: Cowhide, Sharkskin, Ostrich and Elephant. Varieties of color.

Only two real holster options though - right side IWB or right side OWB, they do those only, but they do them well.

Worth a look!

Edited by atomemphis
Hyperlink
Anybody mention Raftersgunleather.com yet? Sweet looking stuff: Cowhide, Sharkskin, Ostrich and Elephant. Varieties of color.

Only two real holster options though - right side IWB or right side OWB, they do those only, but they do them well.

Worth a look!

I have an elephant with alligator band for my Hi-Power that should arrive tomorrow. I let you know how it is. Great prices, pretty quick, customer service is a little weak - via e-mail. If you need something call them.

Similar to this :

sP1010394.JPG

Edited by Smith
Guest atomemphis
I have an elephant with alligator band for my Hi-Power that should arrive tomorrow. I let you know how it is. Great prices, pretty quick, customer service is a little weak - via e-mail. If you need something call them.

Yes, they check email about every other day in the morning - I have gotten responses within a day each time I emailed them - however, the phone is your friend when ordering something so you make sure you get across exactly what you need.