Death Panels

Might want to pass this along to your obamacare loving liberal friends, that is if you have any. :)

[h=1]This is chilling. A neurosurgeon called in to Mark Levin’s radio program to tell of a conference he attended with HHS in Washington, DC. He says what he learned is not currently available to the public was only shared with neurosurgeons. He says the “death panels†are in fact real. Listen to what he says. And then tell everyone you know.

Read more: Neurosurgeon Says ObamaCare Death Panels Very Real[/h]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no. The section of the law people point to for "death panels" was basically lifted from a previous bill. One written with Republican support. And it has nothing close to a death panel in it. I do not mean to offend, but this has been debunked so much, I will stoop so low as to use wiki on you: Death panel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But hey, if you watched the Tea Party sponsored GOP debate, several in the audience liked the idea of allowing the uninsured to die. So, I guess if Grandma is covered under this law, it is bad for the government to "pull the plug," but its fine to let her die if she cannot afford insurance? Audience at tea party debate cheers leaving uninsured to die | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So. Which is worse: Claiming fake death panels, or cheering the point of letting someone who does not have insurance die?

I cannot say as I deny that this could be real, and obviously the caller could not give out his credentials publicly and I understand that. Granted some people are not public speakers, he however did not come off as overly well educated. I will keep my ear to the ground but as of right now I for one and maybe just I myself cannot take his statements as fact at least until the source is confirmed.

Yeah, no. The section of the law people point to for "death panels" was basically lifted from a previous bill. One written with Republican support. And it has nothing close to a death panel in it. I do not mean to offend, but this has been debunked so much, I will stoop so low as to use wiki on you: Death panel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But hey, if you watched the Tea Party sponsored GOP debate, several in the audience liked the idea of allowing the uninsured to die. So, I guess if Grandma is covered under this law, it is bad for the government to "pull the plug," but its fine to let her die if she cannot afford insurance? Audience at tea party debate cheers leaving uninsured to die | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So. Which is worse: Claiming fake death panels, or cheering the point of letting someone who does not have insurance die?

I think it worse to over simplify the facts and hope the ill informed don't know the difference.

If that is what you heard, then you heard the echos of your own assumptions in your head.

This gets old.

Funny how a politician's over the top claim (Palin's) can take on a life of its own. No death panels are suggested in the language of the legislation. Insurance co.s, however, do make critical choices that are life or death decisions to cover "high risk" patients. Been doing it for a very long time. And it is a shame some choose profit over life.

Yes, several in that audience did cheer the idea of letting a person die if they did not pay for insurance. Sad, but true. And ugly. What happened to compassion? I think Ron Paul did respond correctly to the question. Compassion is crucial for medical coverage.