TGO gear follow-up!

Guest GlocKingTN

Guest GlocKingTN

Just playing around on the net a little and found this site. You can actually make a hat any way you want it. All styles, sizes, graphics, etc. Here is a few examples:

Capfront.jpg?t=1173630138

Caprear.jpg?t=1173630197

Capleftside.jpg?t=1173630232

The pic of the front is the logo. The pic of the rear is your TGO ID. The left side pic is of your carry weapon.

Nothing really special, just playing around!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
Nice, but what is the cost?

Well it wasn't cheap! Around $35 per hat. Thats buying it straight from the website. Im sure there would be discounts and such for a large order!

Tungsten, Point me to that artist. I may have some other "work" I would like them to do. If you are said artist, send me a PM. I would like to think that anything that was created with the TGO logo, after costs (that includes residuals to the artist) would go to a fund for software/hardware upgrades and other needs of TGO first. If and only IF we start up local chapters, then the profits of items sold in a particular region, would go to that regions costs (again, after a part goes back to TGO for administrative reasons.)

Just my thoughts.

Again, Tungsten, let me know about the artist. I do really have something I want drawn up.

Guest GlocKingTN
I want a TNgunowners thong. Then I'll pose in it for all 12 months of the TNgunowners calendar with different members' firearms inserted into various orafaces.. I think it'll be a big hit.

Only you reef.......:D :D :D

And then.............:D:puke: :puke:

Guest jackdog

Tngo logo is in my humble opinion a fine piece of commercial art. I agree that for us to use it on the gear would require a release from the artist. So lets talk to him or her and see how they feel about it.

Jackdog