Wather PPS Questions

R1100R

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Best CCW IMHO! I carry the PPS in 40 and its accurate and reliable. The 40 has stout recoil so I wish I had bought the 9mm instead but I am pretty good at follow up shots at 7 to 10 yards. I got the 40 because that is what I reload and like to practice.

There are more holster options now than ever which was a problem when I purchased it a few years ago.

Great little guns. I had the 40 and wimped out. It's a pretty snappy little handfull. Traded it to John Wall at Eastside, then picked up Hickock45's 9mm version. I like it much better. Mags are a little pricey for them, high 30's to mid 40's. But it's a real nice little pistol. Just haven't found the right holster for me yet...Had a Taugua universal that fit it pretty well, but it started splitting in the belt notches after a few months of wear. Picked up a Don Hume, but I dont like the extreme cant on it, and it pulls away from my side a little. Thinking more alont the lines of a traditional pancake style for it now.

The 9mm is pretty snappy as well. The PPS is a nice compromise between a full sized 9mm and a pocket 9. It fills the hand and puts rounds accurately on target at self defense ranges.

I carried one for a while but ultimately abandoned it because of the mag release. It's built into the trigger guard and I absolutely hated it. However, I seem to be the only one that's bugged by this.

It conceals extremely well.

Overall a really nice gun, just not my cup of tea.

Guest twpayne75

Had a PPS in 9mm and regrettably sold it. One of, if not the best CC pistol I have ever owned. And remarkably accurate for the size. It's hard to get it to print. I carried IWB in a Theis Holster. When I sold mine used I think I sold it for just under $600 shipped. It did have a couple extra magazines with it. And as someone else mentioned they are kind of pricey. If you keep your eyes open on some other gun forums you can find pretty good deals on the magazines though. Don't think I gave over $25 for any of mine.

If you have alway wanted a light, easy to carry, impossible to print, single stack Glock..........thats about as close as you will get.