Smart A** local gunshop

That's a pretty unnecessary response to a legitimate question.

I walked into Shooters Depot today and asked them to price match a gun today and they did so without hassle, even did it with a smile. I guess that's part of why I've bought 2 guns there now and many more to come.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Guest PrecisionFirearms
I never even knew that place existed... I guess now we know why.

They'll never see a dime from me or any of my friends.

Mr. Nuts, I'm not sure what to say to this one. If you're not willing to pay us a visit and see for yourself if we're as bad as some say then I suppose there really isn't much that I can say.

Guest PrecisionFirearms
Oh well, I'll add them to the list of Knoxville area gunshops that offer crappy customer service.

Mr. Kong,

Seems like that list could simply be a copy and paste from the phone book. But seriously though, was your experience with my staff an unpleasant one as well? Feel free to forward me any details if there is something you would like to share with me regarding you experience with our customer service.

A simple " This was in very bad taste. Not sure why we thought it would be good to insult a customer like this..We appologize!! " would do you a lot better than trying to backpeddle and trying to justify that response.

Tulip

I was hoping he would figure that out for himself.

What you can say tho is this..We are sorry.. I am sorry for the letter that I send to you via email..It was a stupid thing to do....

I do not see anything in your responses yet that indicates that you think it was a bad choice..And you wonder why people wont step foot into your place anymore.

Perhaps you need to reevaluate your business model and learn how to treat people.

Man up and apologize.. simple!

• Like 1
Guest PrecisionFirearms
Been hearing ads on the radio for them lately. Claim to have every caliber of ammo ever produced.

Mr. Dad,

I'm glad you brought that up. That would be the work of the crack production staff at the radio station. While it was optimistic on their part, we do not claim to have 'every round ever made'. That should be corrected very soon on their end.

I was hoping he would figure that out for himself.

Doesn’t seem to have sunk in yet. Just digging deeper. :popcorn:

As you can clearly see, there are enough loose keyboards out there. We certainly do not have the manpower to field a multitude of daily phone calls from internet stalkers as well. I suspect that a number of folks agree with you, as I see no phone numbers in the posts lambasting my shop.

• Like 1
Mr. Kong,

Seems like that list could simply be a copy and paste from the phone book. But seriously though, was your experience with my staff an unpleasant one as well? Feel free to forward me any details if there is something you would like to share with me regarding you experience with our customer service.

Seriously, why would anyone bother? The conduct reported in the original post (which you verified) was one of the poorest examples I have seen lately of customer service. So far, I haven't seen a single response by you that is in any way apologetic for it.

Guest PrecisionFirearms
They could have just said "no" in a cordial way. F*** these clowns. This should be a thread with the title of the store filed under "Don't do business with these a**clowns".

Mr. TMF,

You're passionate. That's very clear. Scares me a little that you may be that quick to pull the trigger on an issue you may not have all the details on - and you clearly carry a gun. If any of us here have wronged you personally then I will welcome and properly bear such label as a**clown. If we have not then I find it to be slightly unnecessary and unfair, and I suspect a label that you would not pin on us were we sitting at a table discussing this like rational people. I suppose this adds credence to the poster above who highlighted how easy it is to depart from one's normal behavior when corresponding online.

Mr. TMF,

You're passionate. That's very clear. Scares me a little that you may be that quick to pull the trigger on an issue you may not have all the details on - and you clearly carry a gun. If any of us here have wronged you personally then I will welcome and properly bear such label as a**clown. If we have not then I find it to be slightly unnecessary and unfair, and I suspect a label that you would not pin on us were we sitting at a table discussing this like rational people. I suppose this adds credence to the poster above who highlighted how easy it is to depart from one's normal behavior when corresponding online.

We HAVE the details. He was scarier when he carried an M4

What I don't think you understand is how highly regarded Dolomite is here. He is a friend to all. And if you wronged him, you have wronged us all. I have no need to visit your store your response to him is sufficient enough for me. I still see no apologies for an absolutely uncalled for response to his email

Mr. TMF,

WOW!!! just WOW !!! ..

I was gonna hand you a shovel but seems to me.. you do not need my help ..

Someome hold me back before I get banned for saying something I shouldnt.. :popcorn:

Seriously, why would anyone bother? The conduct reported in the original post (which you verified) was one of the poorest examples I have seen lately of customer service. So far, I haven't seen a single response by you that is in any way apologetic for it.

He makes the the guys at G & A seem like candy arses. This is worst than a Rick Perry debate. There is no way that I would want a forum full of potential customers viewing by business in this manner unless the business is a nonprofit hobby.

Edited by LINKS2K
WOW!!! just WOW !!! ..

I was gonna hand you a shovel but seems to me.. you do not need my help ..

Someome hold me back before I get banned for saying something I shouldnt.. :popcorn:

Let it rip in German.

No, on second thought, better not, you might get banned on more than one continent or something! :lol:

- OS

Guest PrecisionFirearms

Tulip,

They say the road to, well the bad place, is paved with good intentions. I am beginning to agree. No one is trying to backpeddle or justify anything. Rather, I was slightly shocked to see so many people who claim to have had a bad experience with our store and intended to garner details relating to those specific visits or simply filter out blind complainers who have no real gripe. The main issue is still on the table and will be settled directly with Mr. Dolomite. I appreciate your input and agree to a point. Just please don't misconstrue my attempts to clear up other issues as an attempt to negate Mr. Dolomite's complaint. Everyone on here is certainly entitled to their opinion of our performance as a whole. I would simply ask that those who have not experienced that performance, good or bad, stay their judgments until they see for themselves how normal business is conducted at Precision Firearms. That will be all I have on the matter tonight. Anyone interested in forming their own opinion of us as a whole, or anyone who may want to discuss a matter they have experienced previously can feel free to contact me.

MAC.... HUGS!!!!!.. You coming to the range tomorrow?

Nah, can't do, sent PM already to Dol...up for 'bout anytime next week.

I think saying anything else to him is a waste of time at this point.

Yeah, a simple reply from gunshop of "sorry, we just can't compete with some online megastores" but "we're here to give personalized service" etc would have been so easy seems to me, not to mention less time consuming.

Or maybe that's a cut and paste insult the owner uses a lot?

Either way, seems insane thing to do to me ... second only to sticking up for it in this thread.

- OS