Train, Train and keep on training with your CCW.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That video is a bunch of liberal propaganda. :popcorn:

This isn't liberal propaganda...it's anti gun toilet paper that isn't fit to wipe my butt (what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be about which way you lean...there's anti gun on both sides of the fence). I'm a liberal and these "tests" aren't even remotely scientific in any way. They decide to recreate an event but not actually do it the same way the event happens and then skew it so the people were doomed from the start. First of all, if these people had HCP's, they would have their OWN GUNS and OWN HOLSTERS that they've been getting comfortable with for quite sometime especially when they would have been carrying their EVERY DAY CARRY WEAPON. Taking 6 random people and handing them a Glock and a holster and then saying you've got about 2 days to make this work doesn't count. What if these guys don't like the feel of Glocks. What if they rather like Sig's or XD's or M&P's or any other gun and the Glock doesn't feel good in their hands. What if they don't like the holster they are given. Real results are the only way to do it and to get that, you need a potential tragedy and not a training exercise.

Edited by wcsc12

I'd LOVE to run that "game" with me or some of the other guys on here that train, and shoot.

DON'T tell the "bad guy" who has the gun, let ME choose my attire, holster, etc (like I do now) and I might get shot, but I'll be putting rounds on target while getting hit.

That whole video is crap.

I'd LOVE to run that "game" with me or some of the other guys on here that train, and shoot.

DON'T tell the "bad guy" who has the gun, let ME choose my attire, holster, etc (like I do now) and I might get shot, but I'll be putting rounds on target while getting hit.

That whole video is crap.

Yeah, I don't care if there is ZERO chance of survival, I still should have the right to go down fighting. If a guy twice my size decides he's gonna beat me stupid I'm still going to do my best to get my licks in.

Guest ArmaDeFuego

I'm sure if you are in a situation like that the BG is gonna be psychic & just magically know that you are armed & know EXACTLY where you are sitting & take you out first. The scenarios in that video really make me laugh.

Actually this is a great video and the libs have just helped us prove out point......one armed 'guard', officer, etc. cannot protect the public. BUT, an armed society, meaning muliple people in the classroom, would have quickly put this threat to rest...permnamently!