Long read but I think you'll figure out "quckly" who is doing what.....

If he is legally allowed to pull such a stunt and does it peacefully then what is the law going to do?

Let me put out my disclaimer right now...I in no way support what this retard does or his "privilege" to own a firearm. But again, the boy does his homework.

Edited by Garufa
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for reasonable acts to bring knowledge to those who should but do not know the law or are unwilling to hear the law. Although a bit over the top his state park incident made officers that weren't aware of the laws intimately aware of them afterwards. And without it I am not sure the officers involved would have been receptive to a "layman" advising them on the law before the incident.

On the other hand his actions, although legal, might result in the opposite in what he is trying to accomplish. Similar to the rash of open carrying people in California that ended with the practice being outlawed. I am afraid his antics might do the same for those in Kentucky and then spread to other states.

His actions and antics are becoming a bit extreme. I for one am glad he is no longer a HCP holder. When all is said and done we do not need him to be identified as a HCP holder. He needs to be indentified as what he has become, a crazy lunatic. After all, who other than a crazed lunatic would intentionally expose themselves to a real threat of death.

I hope his actions don't result in anyone getting hurt. Either him, an officer or an innocent bystander. Even if he is shot or killed the officer(s) involved will have to live the rest of their lives knowing they took a fellow human being's life. Not the easiest thing to live with for any man.

Dolomite

Guest bkelm18
If he is legally allowed to pull such a stunt and does it peacefully then what is the law going to do?

Let me put out my disclaimer right now...I in no way support what this retard does or his "privilege" to own a firearm. But again, the boy does his homework.

Having a guy in body armor and a tactical vest walk into the capital bldg with an "assault weapon"... I'm sure they'd find a law somewhere that he would break. If nothing else inciting a panic or some such. That's if they don't shoot him. His actions may be legal in a manner of speaking, but he's doing great harm to our community.

Having a guy in body armor and a tactical vest walk into the capital bldg with an "assault weapon"... I'm sure they'd find a law somewhere that he would break. If nothing else inciting a panic or some such. That's if they don't shoot him. His actions may be legal in a manner of speaking, but he's doing great harm to our community.

Well they prosecuted that nutjob in Monroe County on Federal Charges of "ferrying guns across state lines" last week or so in the only conviction they could get in that case.

Georgia man faces Feb. 29 sentencing after split verdict in alleged courthouse takeover plot » Knoxville News Sentinel

I was under the impression you did have to be a legal resident. My folks still live up there and that is what my Dad always said. Course he now has a permit for CC.

Nope.

ALL the states that allow open carry allow it for anyone who is in the state (assuming you aren't forbidden to own the firearm).

- OS

If I'm not mistaken he was going to use an AR pistol. I could be wrong.

Yeah, I guess I'm going back to the ATF website to study up. I thought you needed to clear suppressors, sbr, sbs, machineguns when crossing state lines. I don't own a suppressor but thought it was in the same category. I guess if I pick one up I'll be more educated on the subject.

If I'm not mistaken he was going to use an AR pistol. I could be wrong.

Pic again:

iiiaresizedwithsilencer.jpg

The long buffer tube notwithstanding, this IS classed as a pistol. Of course he chose one that not just every LEO would necessarily know as a pistol, just like the Draco in Nashville. Maybe he'll paint the silencer orange before the trip.

- OS

Yeah, I guess I'm going back to the ATF website to study up. I thought you needed to clear suppressors, sbr, sbs, machineguns when crossing state lines. I don't own a suppressor but thought it was in the same category. I guess if I pick one up I'll be more educated on the subject.

Suppressors aren't covered by Form 5320.20. You can get the form online and the instructions list SBR, SBS, machineguns, destructive devices and AOW (I think - don't have the PDF open right now). Why they didn't include suppressors, I'll never know - or ask. ;)

As with many gun laws, I can't follow the logic...

I'm just glad I don't need to file one when I travel to KY with my can!

Guest bkelm18
Pic again:

iiiaresizedwithsilencer.jpg

The long buffer tube notwithstanding, this IS classed as a pistol. Of course he chose one that not just every LEO would necessarily know as a pistol, just like the Draco in Nashville. Maybe he'll paint the silencer orange before the trip.

- OS

Yeah thought I remembered seeing the pic. The cops aren't going to see a pistol. They'll see an assault rifle with a silencer carried by a guy wearing a bandolier full of ammo and a bullet proof vest. Perhaps he's anticipating being shot?

Yeah thought I remembered seeing the pic. The cops aren't going to see a pistol. They'll see an assault rifle with a silencer carried by a guy wearing a bandolier full of ammo and a bullet proof vest. Perhaps he's anticipating being shot?

I'll bet he doesn't even do it.

- OS

Guest jackdm3
The fun is in preventing Leonard from generating his preferred form of INCOME. When he first mention this plan months ago, I communicated with some LEO friends I have in Kentucky. They said when he gave more details, let them know and they would get the ball rolling with KSP.

Well, he did, and they did. KSP will be prepared. I hope they give him the attention he deserves - NONE!! ;)

FTFY

Well, with all the stuff i have heard about Kwik, I hope he is stopped in his tracks. I mean i have no ill will toward the guy, but I can see if he keeps on persuing these endeavours it can't end well for him.

I'm just worried these stunts he pulls make it harder for the rest of us.

Well, with all the stuff i have heard about Kwik, I hope he is stopped in his tracks. I mean i have no ill will toward the guy, but I can see if he keeps on persuing these endeavours it can't end well for him.

I'm just worried these stunts he pulls make it harder for the rest of us.

They already have. You can thank him for Costco posting, among other things.