How do you go from gross to great?

whiskey

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp

kfc used to be good, but like the long list of other fast food restaurants, they've gone to hell in a hand basket. I cant even stand to eat fast food anymore. Burger King, mcDonald's, sonic, krystal, white castle, even hardee's, it's all just nasty. you get cold food, the cheese isn't even melted, the fries are cold and stale or they're soggy. At sonic they don't even cook the tater tots to where they're crispy, instead you get a soggy mush.

Taco Bell and wendy's are about the only 2 places that are worth eating anymore. I still go to Backyard Burger every now and then, they make a pretty good burger, and if you go inside, it's always hot and fresh. I've given up on the drive thru.

The quality of fast food (hot and fresh) has disappeared, they're only concerned with putting out as much food as fast as possible. Went to mcdonald's a few summers ago on the north side of the boro on memorial, order a double 1/4 with cheese. i got this cold double hockey puck and the cheese wasn't even melted, just a cold slab of cheese. I took it back up to the counter and asked for a hot fresh burger with the cheese melted, the manager stared at me as if i was stupid and she said if the cheese was melted, then the burger had surpassed it's expiration period. i demanded they cook a fresh burger, throw cheese on it and put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. i got what i wanted, but i haven't been back since.

Guest mustangdave

My though before opening the thread was...you're William Jefferson Clinton...and have just been elected President of the United States of America

I have had a few of those before because KFC was one of 3 different places to eat that was near by. That was the only thing I had as well. Although they were very tasty, for the price - it didn't seemed like you got much food. It wasn't a very good value, but this was right when they first came out. You might get larger portions now or the price may be cheaper.

But in the end, bacon makes everything better.

• Moderators

That's more than McNuggets. That's anything that lists "mechanically separated chicken" as an ingredient. Chicken nuggets you buy at the grocery store, breaded chicken patties, hot dogs, etc.

Still doesn't make it any less tasty.

KFC is just one more *****h*le on the long list of places I avoid.

But sucking down that garbage is your choice just like smoking,drinking,etc. .......However, what upsets me is when the news story breaks that Billy-Bob had to get angioplasty and we the taxpayer need to pay for it because he can't show self control and he blames society as the culprit.

That's more than McNuggets. That's anything that lists "mechanically separated chicken" as an ingredient. Chicken nuggets you buy at the grocery store, breaded chicken patties, hot dogs, etc.

Still doesn't make it any less tasty.

I don't know about how tasty, but I look back at eating a few cans of vienna sausge, potted meat, and sardines in the day,no tellin' what was ground up in these little treats.

I don't know about how tasty, but I look back at eating a few cans of vienna sausge, potted meat, and sardines in the day,no tellin' what was ground up in these little treats.

I'm right there with you on the vienna sausage and potted meat. Add to that spam, treet, and pretty much any meat that came from a can or package that always has that "placenta" with it. You know what I'm talking about, lmao.

As for sardines, can't say I've ever had any that wasn't the actual fish packed in that can. But then again, when I eat sardines I go for the higher dollar cans.

As for sardines, can't say I've ever had any that wasn't the actual fish packed in that can. But then again, when I eat sardines I go for the higher dollar cans.

Yep the fancy ones in mustard or hot sauce LOL

I shouldn't have included the sadines in with the other stuff.

Sardines

Sorry I didn't mean to get off topic

Edited by laktrash