Uhhhhh?.....More than just Man's Best Friend.....

Guest WyattEarp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shrug::doh::hiding:

I feel sorry for the dog. We need to go back to the days of the Old Testament

Leviticus 20:15 - If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal.

Why kill the animal? Go thump your bible somewhere else

If true, something needs to happen to that sicko. This being Memphis though, who knows....

If true, something needs to happen to that sicko. This being Memphis though, who knows....

Same reason you put down dogs/animals that bite and kill. Once they cross those barriers they are ruined. Another reason to manage our animals the right way.

well that's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe you can explain what you're trying to say?

Sounds like somebody needs to stop being so sensitive and get to know the folks here on TGO better. Nobody's a Bible thumper and most of us don't get so riled and agitated if someone rubs us the wrong way. Oh and getting off topic and turning a thread into a religious debate is a quick way to get it locked. :wall:

Sounds like somebody needs to stop being so sensitive and get to know the folks here on TGO better. Nobody's a Bible thumper and most of us don't get so riled and agitated if someone rubs us the wrong way. Oh and getting off topic and turning a thread into a religious debate is a quick way to get it locked. :wall:

I'm not turning anything into a religious debate. If you don't want it commented on, then don't go around quoting silly verses while talking about killing a good dog because of the actions of some scumbag.

As I said, I won't be spending time on farms anytime soon.....so why do I need to spend time on a farm to get why a dog should be killed? Is there a good reason I'm missing? This dog didn't attack anyone......he was molested by some scumbag (provided the linked article is true).

Can't speak for the other feller but I'll quote Scripture wherever I want.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk