New Tikka

robin48

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy in Colorado has one he bought for Elk hunting. I think it was a T3 Hunter model in 30-06.

Last I talked to him he said it was a great rifle, no problems. He still hasn't got an Elk yet.

Must be a decent rifle because I don't see many for sale on the used market. (I buy most of my stuff used)

If you do get one, let us know how it shoots.

Tikka T3 lite stainless with 2.5-8x36 Loopy VIII. In only a couple years the darn thing is now the most likely thing for me to pull out of safe if heading to the woods. The aesthetics aren't for everyone but if you don't have a problem with the looks it's, IMO, maybe the best combo of light and accurate out there for the money.

I have a full stock Sako Finnbear which has been my go to hunting rifle for over 30 years. Sako is the parent company of Tikka.

The are well made rifles and are known for there accuracy.

Sako is my one of these days rifle.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I have one in a 30-06 I bought for "bad weather day" rifle... I find my self taking more and more often to the woods. VERY accurate and lite.... the plasitc sotck is what it is but I did buy it for bad weather after all :(

I have a full stock Sako Finnbear which has been my go to hunting rifle for over 30 years. Sako is the parent company of Tikka.

The are well made rifles and are known for there accuracy.

you know how to hurt a guy don't you.... I would love to have a full stock sako... but i do not :(