Walking Dead Premiere

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM1021... Where did you get your information? I watched the season's first episode and didn't catch it.

Oh, and by who I wonder?

Remember ol' boy's brother is still out there and probably a little upset after hacking off his hand. Made me wonder if it was him trying to get a little even.

My biggest cringe was telling people that they cannot have their weapons. Undead wondering around and you want to have my weapon? I think not!

CM1021... Where did you get your information? I watched the season's first episode and didn't catch it.

Oh, and by who I wonder?

Remember ol' boy's brother is still out there and probably a little upset after hacking off his hand. Made me wonder if it was him trying to get a little even.

My biggest cringe was telling people that they cannot have their weapons. Undead wondering around and you want to have my weapon? I think not!

The brother...I was thinking the same thing but do you really think he's just followed them this whole time? If so, they should all just hang out with him because he's the man.

CM102

The old dude was worried that she might still be suicidal. Remember what happened at the CDC. And don't forget, gunfire draws zombies...even if that BANG is you putting one in your own skull. I say keep that chick as far away from guns and/or me as possible.

And that ending! Wow, I honestly didn't see that coming. Can't wait for Ep. 2.

I don't need some out of work cop telling me I am not worthy of having MY gun. I can control myself when quiet is the best option.

And the ending of episode 201 was f'd up. Hope the boy ends up alright.

I think she certainly made a good point. The old guy should've just let her die at the CDC with the other suicidal folk. There is no point in forcing a suicidal person (who just watched her sister die a horrible death) to continue to travel with you through a living hell where one wrong move means you all die.

But that's why this is good tv. :D

The brother...I was thinking the same thing but do you really think he's just followed them this whole time? If so, they should all just hang out with him because he's the man.

I wouldn't want a person like that ANYWHERE near me, I don't care if they were the best pistoleer since Ed McGivern. An arrogant, un-predictable,sadomasochistic bigot like that will not benefit anyone. Even the most staunch of equal rights believers have racial preferences even if they won't admit to them. Who cares? I don't care if the guy is green with orange polka dots, if he's a strong arm, decent shot and he's not infected, he's an asset, provided a decent attitude.

A person like that with their sexist comments/treatment of women and hellbent intent on establishing the male pecking order and their own dominancy would be better off being on the list of enemies; Not an ally. To save ammo, time and future headaches, he should have been shoved off the edge of the building and done with it, finished, moving on.

I am not buying into the blonde not being allowed to have her gun because she is suicidal.

She plainly explained that the only reason she left the CDC was so the RV guy's (can't recall his name) blood would not be on her hands.

If she did that, ran out with him so he would not die, she is not going to go shooting herself and drawing walkers towards the group.

They can't ditch the rv, its in all the books, it's one the main charecters. And i think this season is going to be even better, im glad they are progressing threw the books at a better pace, at least they will be at herschels farm soon. I cant wait to see how they change that.

Oh and even if you dont read "comic" books I highly suggest this book. In the book no one is safe, not even main charecters. And its different enough, that even if you read it, you won't know what is going to happen.

Guest Lester Weevils

They don't mind a cliff-hanger ending.

What brand of crossbow does the good ole boy have? In real life what would be a good effective crossbow model?

I like the show more and more with good old boys as the main characters.

I am not buying into the blonde not being allowed to have her gun because she is suicidal.

She plainly explained that the only reason she left the CDC was so the RV guy's (can't recall his name) blood would not be on her hands.

If she did that, ran out with him so he would not die, she is not going to go shooting herself and drawing walkers towards the group.

A suicidal person reasoning why they should have their gun is not a person I would trust under those circumstances. Unless they planned on walking the opposite direction I was traveling. They'd have to be VERY convincing. And much hotter than her.

same thing i was thinking. and the fat guy only has the one gun.

I don't understand the lack of good weapons either. If almost everything was abandoned including military, I would for sure have some kick butt Zombie killing weapons.

Glenn

One other thing.

How long can a zombie go on unliving without food?

I have had that same thought. If the only thing that kills them is a shot in the head, then why do they need to eat? And if their involuntary nervous system no longer functions, how do they know they are hungry?