IOS 5 Release Time ?

Fourtyfive

• Admin Team

My iPhone4 is completely bricked right now. It crashed somehow when I was updating, and now it's demanding a restore that it can't complete because it can't talk to the Apple servers.

Seriously, y'all. You've got $40 billion in cash and are #1 by market cap in the world. Surely you've got some people who can straightface capacity planning.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on it all day too, but distracted by my work.....anyway, mine finally went through after about 5 or 6 attempts. My phone just restarted again, after being updated, should be good to go in a few.

I upload music to iTunes for a job. I spend a lot of time in the program as my actual job.

New reminders app is great. I hate putting everything in my calender, like to call someone. I thought it was all done, the phone works, but all my apps weren't there, the itunes is still says restoring apps. One by one my apps started showing up, hope they all come back!

I'm officially going to wait until Friday mainly because my wife is full time occupying the computer for med school(she says it's more important, I'm debating that answer).

Looking forward to cloud or sure, not having to hook up to update and transfer will be nice if it works good. Tabs on iPad safari will be nice too, the screens thy have now cause the pages to reload every time you go back and forth, very annoying. Especially since TGO won't stay logged in

Guest drv2fst

I'm not sure if I am a fan of the cloud or not. Apple mail has always had a problem remembering passwords. Several users have reported that it just seems to forget their password to their email server from time to time. If that happens in the cloud you have much more to lose than just an email.

I didn't lose anything other than the way I had my apps laid out, a PIA, but no big deal. I have noticed that there is no more zoom on the camera, the other functions with photo editing is better, that if you are looking at the calendar month view and you turn the phone so it is sideways, that a weekly calendar shows up that shows about 3 days and you can scroll it left/right, up/down for the other days. Reminders is great.

I didn't lose anything other than the way I had my apps laid out, a PIA, but no big deal. I have noticed that there is no more zoom on the camera, the other functions with photo editing is better, that if you are looking at the calendar month view and you turn the phone so it is sideways, that a weekly calendar shows up that shows about 3 days and you can scroll it left/right, up/down for the other days. Reminders is great.

Pinch to zoom

I'm officially going to wait until Friday mainly because my wife is full time occupying the computer for med school(she says it's more important, I'm debating that answer).

Looking forward to cloud or sure, not having to hook up to update and transfer will be nice if it works good. Tabs on iPad safari will be nice too, the screens thy have now cause the pages to reload every time you go back and forth, very annoying. Especially since TGO won't stay logged in

Download and try Tapatalk!

You can also get YouTube vids to play in HD on 3G. You just can't use the YouTube app to do it. You have to go to safari and go to YouTube.com and then use the mobile version. When you click on a video to watch, when It pops up click HQ in the bottom right......then ya got HD on 3G!!!

Guest bkelm18

Rockin the iPhone 4S with iOS 5. I'm definitely diggin it. Siri personal assistant is pretty awesome. It's so far beyond any handsfree voice recognition I've used before.

I upgraded mine today and now I can't keep the battery up. It went dead in 8 hours with about 10 minutes use. I also had a lot of read e-mails show up as unread. I deleted them several times and they keep coming back. I can't get rid of them. I have been on tech support for a hour. They don't know what's wrong and I just got disconnected. Other than that everything is just great. I'm just a little frustrated right now. I do like the camea.

I upgraded mine today and now I can't keep the battery up. It went dead in 8 hours with about 10 minutes use. I also had a lot of read e-mails show up as unread. I deleted them several times and they keep coming back. I can't get rid of them. I have been on tech support for a hour. They don't know what's wrong and I just got disconnected. Other than that everything is just great. I'm just a little frustrated right now. I do like the camea.

Yea I've noticed my battery running out a little quicker today!