New Love... M&P 15-22

Guest Curley78

Guest Curley78

Let me start by saying I'm a huge AR-15 fan. I took my new M&P 15-22 to the range today. Shot 1 mag at 50 yards, got bored and moved to 100 yards. Unreal..! Best fun gun I've ever owned. I've been a huge 10-22 fan for years. Had all types and setups. This little 15-22 has become my favorite 22lr of all time. If you shoot 22 and if you are an AR-15 shooter you will love the S&W M&P 15-22. This is not a cheap import toy 22 shaped like an AR. This little rifle is in a class all it's own. when you start shooting you will feel the quality. Never had a more accurate 22, the stock trigger is very impressive, and out of two different sessions of about 500 rounds each, zero failures or jams of any kind..! Yes I'm singing it's praises because I am a very satisfied customer..! If you love AR-15 you gotta get you one of these. It operates like an AR. Charging handle, safety switch (user reversable for left hand "me") mag release and bolt catch. Had mine about a mounth now, it was about 450 at Acadamy Sports. Worth every penny. I Put a cheap reflex optic on it that I got at a gun show a couple of years back and let me tell you, it's a hit..! My new favorite firearm. Too new here to know how to put up a photo.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steve24

Congrats on your new rifle!

I think the M&P 15-22 is going to be my next purchase. I had seriously considered the Sig 522, but I really like the AR type platform better.

Guest steve24
I was just in my local Wally world, and they had one in the case for $397. I have not really been looking for one, but that does not seem like a bad price for such a well liked gun.

Just went to my local Walmart in Pulaski, but they didn't have one. The clerk said that they didn't have ANY S&W guns in their catalog. :hat:

They did have one Bushmaster AR15 though...