MTSU ALERT

TLRMADE

Just got this Alert Email:

MTSU ALERT: Suspicious white man about 25 years old wearing green shirt, blue jeans, shoulder length hair, seen with a knife near the JUB. Subject was believed to have killed a cat near the Bell Street area and crossed over onto campus near the JUB area. Subject appeared to be somewhat disoriented. Be aware of this subject and call MTSU Police 615-898-2424 if he is seen.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp

when I first got the txt msg, i thought of a black guy I had seen around campus on a bike, and what's scary is the guy looks just like this guy

you-gonna-get-what.thumbnail.jpg

but he's a little bit skinnier, has a beard, looks about the same age, wears a grey and red sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his head. every time I drive by, this dude stares me down, it's kinda creepy. I've always seen him sitting on his bike at the far side of the parking lot in between the John Bragg Mass Comm building and the Library and he's always watching girls get out of their cars. kinda surprised no one has called him in.

but then I saw it said a white guy and he was 25, so i knew it wasn't the same guy.

They caught the guy about an hour ago in my neighborhood(east side of MTSU, in the county). He had holed up in my neighbors garage. Made him a bed out of old blankets and such. Had set up a card table to eat off of. My neighbor walked in and wondered what had happened in her garage. She kicked the blankets and the man uncovered his head and spoke to her. He was wearing sunglasses under the covers. She drew her pistol on him, but he got up and ran out. Went through my yard and hid in the woods next to my house. They found him there a short time later.

Glad no one got hurt(except the cat).

Guest WyattEarp

glad they got the guy. sounds like he's either on drugs, or he's pretty unstable mentally. hopefully they will get him evaluated and get him some treatment. If a person has mental problems, they need help not jail, that just makes it worse on the individual, and then later something a lot worse could happen. at least no one got hurt, with the exception of a cat, which is sad, I have 3 cats at my parents and they're really fun to watch when they play/fight with each other.