Walmart SUCKS!

IggyBcool

it was not his greedy kids it was a man named david glass he won ceo in a proxey fight.the kids are trying to take back control but have lost much of there power.did you know the one of his kids was a highly decorated medic with the sog in viet nam

no the walton family didnt do this greedy stock holders sold out for more profits

Thank you for setting me straight. Corporate personhood and their psychopathic behavior are very interesting topics to me, but I admit I have not spent much time on Walmart. I had assumed it was his kids, I need to check that out.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the market says it wants lower prices, someone will accommodate them. Nobody said you get the same or better quality for a lower price. In this case, Wal-Mart and its competitors will do their best to cater to the low price point, medium price point, or in fact, all price points that result in a sale. I am the first to admit that I will occasionally shop elsewhere to get in and get out, but I am also choosing to pay more for that convenience.

It boils down to three choices: go with the flow, do it better, or just put a lid on it. How can anyone whine and complain about the ultimate of American success stories?

Edited by Glock30

go into a wal mart today see if you can buy mr sams book made in america . i am not bashing wal mart i just dont like the way they went after mr sam got to sick to run the company.if you have never been to bentonville ar you should go sometimes to look at how i company can change things.

Here in Jimtown, we got a smallmart back in the 90's. A couple of family owned businesses closed, but wally employed more than all the lost businesses combined - and not just family members, either. We also gained a couple of food stores - lion and city - life was good.

Then we got super-centered.

Now, savealittle is the only other grocery store in town, and there are only two other grocery stores in the county.

We're trying to keep them alive, and wally only as a last resort. TIFWIW

Here in Jimtown, we got a smallmart back in the 90's. A couple of family owned businesses closed, but wally employed more than all the lost businesses combined - and not just family members, either. We also gained a couple of food stores - lion and city - life was good.

Then we got super-centered.

Now, savealittle is the only other grocery store in town, and there are only two other grocery stores in the county.

We're trying to keep them alive, and wally only as a last resort. TIFWIW

Soon to follow

tire store ,drug store, car parts, etc

I hear this complaint about Wal-Mart, but people make decisions with their money. If these smaller companies can compete and offer a better product, they will survive. Yes, it is the ugly side of capitalism.

Either the OP complained to someone @ Wal Mart that actually listened or someone @ Wal Mart reads TGO. I just purchased a 100 round box of 9mm WWB @ Wal Mart in Oak Ridge. The clerk showed me the box and then asked me to initial the box to confirm that what she sold me is what I wanted :biglol: and she was courteous.

Either the OP complained to someone @ Wal Mart that actually listened or someone @ Wal Mart reads TGO. I just purchased a 100 round box of 9mm WWB @ Wal Mart in Oak Ridge. The clerk showed me the box and then asked me to initial the box to confirm that what she sold me is what I wanted :clap: and she was courteous.

Awesome :D