Nashville Predators

willis68

Well since last season I have become a Hockey fan, so much in fact that I declined my Titans season tickets and got my family Predator season tickets. Our tickets were delivered last week and they forgot to include our parking passes. I called our account manager and she hand delivered to our home the parking passes and 4 complimentary tickets to last Saturdays game with the Winnipeg Jets,

We had some friends from the UK that have lived in Canada for the last 15 years (huge Hockey fans) come to visit us while their daughter is in town recording music, anyway this worked out great, we gave our tickets to our friends and used the complimentary seats that were given to us. We were shocked and delighted when we learned that we would be watching the game from a Suite!

I would just like to say that our dealings with the Nashville Predators organization have been Fantastic and I could not hope for a more professional group of folks, I hope this team stays in Nashville for many, many years as I plan to buy our seats every year.

By the way that was our first NHL game my wife and I both before we met had been to Nashville Knight games I honestly think I will like this more than football the family environment is great for our children and they had more fun at that pre season game than any of the Titan games that we took them to

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see so many Preds fans here.

Willis, that's really cool about the parking passes. They made some changes for this season with the season ticket deals, seems like the organization is really making a concentrated effort to not only get more seats filled per game, but to fill those seats with repeat visitors.

Go Preds!

X2. Been going to Preds games since their first season. Always a great time. These days I usually only get to go when I get tickets from work which isn't all that often. On the plus side that involves going to our corporate suite and free food and beer. :cry: