Talk about bad rep.

Guest Jon

Jon, all you will have to do is give some citations for your stories. Back them up.

Or, your opinions given, will be automatically considered flights of fantasy, and not real.

You posted here. You continue to post here. You want to be part of the discussion. So, prove it, or lose the respect you apparently want from these middle aged men, with their mid life crisis, who like to make them "selfs" feel better looking at your stories as simply stores, and not reality...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahaha wow, ok its cool.

Just to clarify the bullets to the vest was from my time spent in the Army. Want a copy of my DD214 too?

You know this doesn't surprise me from this forum. Just a bunch of middle age men going through a midlife crisis and like to make them selfs feel better by picking out the younger members to poke fun at.

I'm actually getting a kick out of this. I could give a damn less if a bunch of interweb tools believe me or not.

You certainly seem to be trying pretty hard to gain the approval of those "tools". Using the lingo of a 14 year old doesn't help your case either.

If that's true, then you sure seem to be spending a lot of time trying to convince those "interweb tools". Just sayin'...

I'm sorry if I came off that way. Like I mentioned i'm sticking around this for ****s and giggles I really don't care one way or another.

Jon, all you will have to do is give some citations for your stories. Back them up.

Or, your opinions given, will be automatically considered flights of fantasy, and not real.

You posted here. You continue to post here. You want to be part of the discussion. So, prove it, or lose the respect you apparently want from these middle aged men, with their mid life crisis, who like to make them "selfs" feel better looking at your stories as simply stores, and not reality...

Now why would I waste my time trying to prove my authenticity to a bunch of people I don't know and probably will never meet in my life. I think thats a screwed up part of todays reality. There are people who would kill themselves over what is happening in this forum just to make someone believe them.

You certainly seem to be trying pretty hard to gain the approval of those "tools". Using the lingo of a 14 year old doesn't help your case either.

Lingo of a 14 year old, eh? Ha ok yeah I guess i'll call em craftsmen.

I would like clarrification on something. Am I one of the tools being referred to?

I mean I know I am a tool, but I want to know if I come off that way to other people.

Na, Mike you need to try harder. Try some real big Dumbass pics or something. haha

As a final disclaimer nothing in this post is meant to try and back up my previous post in any, way, shape, or form. If you take it that way than your trying to damn hard. I'm just fueling fire here. Let it roll

bahaha wow, ok its cool.

Just to clarify the bullets to the vest was from my time spent in the Army. Want a copy of my DD214 too?

You know this doesn't surprise me from this forum. Just a bunch of middle age men going through a midlife crisis and like to make them selfs feel better by picking out the younger members to poke fun at.

I'm actually getting a kick out of this. I could give a damn less if a bunch of interweb tools believe me or not.

I would love to see your DD 214. Your pic appears to be from basic training as you do not have a unit patch or rank.

Okay, you're full of sh*t. You took two in the "vest"? In all my time in Iraq and Astan I never wore a vest... I wore BODY ARMOR. I think you're a stolen valor piece of sh*t. I come across people like you in the real world and I don't hesitate to call them out. I know what bullsh*t sounds like and I know what reality sounds like; you are speaking bullsh*t... "and then I pulled out my M4A1 with tac light and blah blah BULLSH*T!" You sound like the typical support POG who may have interacted with those that have done something at some point and feel inadequate because you were too much of a p*ssy to go 11B. I hate how people like you lie about your military experience because it takes away from the people who've actually done something. Just so you know, I've been there, done that, have more time in a combat zone then you've been in a uniform and I'll show you my DD 214 if you show me yours.

I'm sorry if I came off that way. Like I mentioned i'm sticking around this for ****s and giggles I really don't care one way or another.

Now why would I waste my time trying to prove my authenticity to a bunch of people I don't know and probably will never meet in my life. I think thats a screwed up part of todays reality. There are people who would kill themselves over what is happening in this forum just to make someone believe them.

As a final disclaimer nothing in this post is meant to try and back up my previous post in any, way, shape, or form. If you take it that way than your trying to damn hard. I'm just fueling fire here. Let it roll

Why prove authenticity? Perhaps to show your internet statements are true words. Or do you like being considered a lie? Perhaps to show your advice is actually earned and not imagined. Perhaps to prove your word is worth something, instead of some meaningless drivel, derived from pre-teen war fantasy. Perhaps to show your claims to military service, something taken very serious here, is more than dreamed up. Perhaps to show you do not mean to offend those who did serve.

But I guess the old sayings on people's words having value are meaningless to you. Perhaps you are just here to troll and fantasize about things. Kind of like the stereotypical tacticool mall cop wanna be. Yeah. That is what category I will put your posts in from here on.

Edited by HvyMtl
Why prove authenticity? Perhaps to show your internet statements are true words. Or do you like being considered a lie? Perhaps to show your advice is actually earned and not imagined. Perhaps to prove your word is worth something, instead of some meaningless drivel, derived from pre-teen war fantasy. Perhaps to show your claims to military service, something taken very serious here, is more than dreamed up. Perhaps to show you do not mean to offend those who did serve.

But I guess the old sayings on people's words having value are meaningless to you. Perhaps you are just here to troll and fantasize about things. Kind of like the stereotypical tacticool mall cop wanna be. Yeah. That is what category I will put your posts in from here on.

Because I could give a rats ass less. How many times do I have to say im enjoying this thread?

My profile picture is me in uniform. Takin on the 4th of july at FT. Benning, GA we was setting up for the Commodores lol.

Okay, you're full of sh*t. You took two in the "vest"? In all my time in Iraq and Astan I never wore a vest... I wore BODY ARMOR. I think you're a stolen valor piece of sh*t. I come across people like you in the real world and I don't hesitate to call them out. I know what bullsh*t sounds like and I know what reality sounds like; you are speaking bullsh*t... "and then I pulled out my M4A1 with tac light and blah blah BULLSH*T!" You sound like the typical support POG who may have interacted with those that have done something at some point and feel inadequate because you were too much of a p*ssy to go 11B. I hate how people like you lie about your military experience because it takes away from the people who've actually done something. Just so you know, I've been there, done that, have more time in a combat zone then you've been in a uniform and I'll show you my DD 214 if you show me yours.

Technically I enlisted 11X. With an Airborne Ranger contract.

"My profile picture is me in uniform. Takin on the 4th of july at FT. Benning, GA we was setting up for the Commodores lol."

Citation?

Or borrowed picture?

What do you mean?