6:00 Open Carry at Eastland Kroger

i just got back from the Eastland Kroger (nashville)

A guy in front of me in the Produce section had a full sized semi-auto Clipped in the back of his pants at 6:00.

His T Shirt was hiked up and tucked behind the grip.

I started to tell him that he was 'showing' but the way he was walking and the way the shirt was up it looked intentional.

OK....

Sure, we have a right to OC...but clipping it in your pants with no retention where any one could walk up on you and shoot you in the Spine seems ill-advised.

P.S.'

I was carrying a larger pistol than he was but nobody knew about it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll just say his whole plan for the day was probably seven times stupid besides.

i would not be terribly surprised if he may not be an hcp holder at the eastland kroger.

that's about the spot i had a tec-9 pulled on me back in '03 when i worked the east side.

Guest peacexxl
i'll just say his whole plan for the day was probably seven times stupid besides.

i would not be terribly surprised if he may not be an hcp holder at the eastland kroger.

that's about the spot i had a tec-9 pulled on me back in '03 when i worked the east side.

Sounds like a very good reason to BE an HCP holder in that area!

When I was working in Springfield, there was a guy who would come in carrying a full size 357 mag in his back pocket. It always looked like it was a second away from falling out. I just knew I coulda grabbed it at anytime without him knowing. I even told him one day, "it looks like your pistol is coming loose". It never changed the way he carried. I wanted to buy him a holster so bad. (and a shiney cc badge)

When I was working in Springfield, there was a guy who would come in carrying a full size 357 mag in his back pocket. It always looked like it was a second away from falling out. I just knew I coulda grabbed it at anytime without him knowing. I even told him one day, "it looks like your pistol is coming loose". It never changed the way he carried. I wanted to buy him a holster so bad. (and a shiney cc badge)

That may have been me.....

A guy in front of me in the Produce section had a full sized semi-auto Clipped in the back of his pants at 6:00.

I started to tell him that he was 'showing' but the way he was walking and the way the shirt was up it looked intentional.

OK....

Sure, we have a right to OC...but clipping it in your pants with no retention where any one could walk up on you and shoot you in the Spine seems ill-advised.

P.S.'

I will also never understand the need to OC

Guest Menzoberranzan

OK....

P.S.'

Well, it wasn't me. I always OC at 3 o'clock.