Muschamp ??

laktrash

Guest WyattEarp

Lots of jealousy in thus thread. Ya'll sound mad that you got a Mr. Saturday Night fever John Travolta wannabe for your coach, and the Gators got a real coach who's already 3-0.

UT cant get out of its own way long enoughtl to ever do anything legit, and they never will either.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of jealousy in thus thread. Ya'll sound mad that you got a Mr. Saturday Night fever John Travolta wannabe for your coach, and the Gators got a real coach who's already 3-0.

UT cant get out of its own way long enoughtl to ever do anything legit, and they never will either.

Remind me again who your team is?

Florida whooped us. I end up saying it every year. But Mustchomp made an ass out of himself at halftime.

Guest lostpass
Yeah if Florida's backs could catch we wouldn't have had a prayer

Dude, those guys were OPEN!

A season's worth of mistakes for both teams.

Though I have a strong feeling that is UT could've found a way to score more points than Florida when time ran out UT would've won the game. I've been doing a lot of research on this stat and the final score has strong predictive value.

Guest WyattEarp
Remind me again who your team is?

Florida whooped us. I end up saying it every year. But Mustchomp made an ass out of himself at halftime.

Oklahoma Sooners! Booooooomer Soooooooner!!!

5 of the 8 PI calls were legit, 3 others were very very questionable. I don't think it was called for that he was screaming at the refs, but he's a passionate coach, and he's got some fire in his belly.

But can you honestly tell me you'd rather have the Mr. Rogers that you currently have for your coach instead of Muschamp??? I'd take Muschamp any day of the week.

Ah, the number one team in the country. Convenient. Though I will give you credit, you have mentioned wanting to move there. Be ready for disappointment later this year, Oklahoma will lose at least one game.

Mr. Rogers huh? LMAO

Yes, I'd rather have Dooley than Muschamp, as Muschamp didn't want the TN job. If Muschamp had the depleted roster and youth that Dooley inherited, he'd be in the same boat.

And while there is a Florida fan or two hanging around, can someone tell me why the Gators coaches (Weiss and others) were wearing black shirts on the sidelines?

Guest WyattEarp
Ah, the number one team in the country. Convenient. Though I will give you credit, you have mentioned wanting to move there. Be ready for disappointment later this year, Oklahoma will lose at least one game.

Mr. Rogers huh? LMAO

Yes, I'd rather have Dooley than Muschamp, as Muschamp didn't want the TN job. If Muschamp had the depleted roster and youth that Dooley inherited, he'd be in the same boat.

And while there is a Florida fan or two hanging around, can someone tell me why the Gators coaches (Weiss and others) were wearing black shirts on the sidelines?

I have been a sooner fan since 1987 when i first learned what football was and got interested in it at the age of 7. I was worried about tonights game, the past several years when ou is ranked #1 they let down, but tonight they showed up and played probably the best game ive seen them play against a quality opponent in a long long time. If they lose it will probably either be to tex tech or tex a&m. One of them always seems to trip us up. If they do make it all the way, they will probably end up losing to Bama in the NC game.

Its about fashion, don't you know dark colors slenderize. Couldn't you tell how trim and fit Weiss looked.

As far as Mr. Rogers, Dooley has more class on a bad day than Muschamp will every hope to have and believe the future will show this

Guest WyattEarp
As far as Mr. Rogers, Dooley has more class on a bad day than Muschamp will every hope to have and believe the future will show this

let me know me when class gets you wins on the football field, lol. until then, enjoy 6-6, and 7-5 every year, guaranteed (and I am no florida fan at all), but Muschamp will be hoisting the NC trophy within 4 years.

Dooley will be hoisting the "We got taken outback and mauled" look on his face after the Outback.com bowl every year....lol.

let me know me when class gets you wins on the football field, lol. until then, enjoy 6-6, and 7-5 every year, guaranteed (and I am no florida fan at all), but Muschamp will be hoisting the NC trophy within 4 years.

Dooley will be hoisting the "We got taken outback and mauled" look on his face after the Outback.com bowl every year....lol.

Muschamp hasn't even recruited his first class yet. I'd hold off on the championship celebrations. I missed the crystal ball sale, let me know where you got yours so I can go get one.

I have faith in Dooley, he has a lot more than just class going for him.

But can you honestly tell me you'd rather have the Mr. Rogers that you currently have for your coach instead of Muschamp??? I'd take Muschamp any day of the week.

I am curious about your "Mr. Saturday Night Fever" comment, what is that supposed to mean?

And before you start spouting off about how much better Muschamp is than Dooley you need to look at the players they inherited when they got to the program. UT's roster was gutted because of all the drama going on in the years prior to Dooley taking the job.

And yea I will take Dooley over Muschamp any day of the week.

I am sure when OU loses their first game, and they will, you will be waving the Bama flag. Nothing worse than a front runner fan.

Edited by Jasongar8
to put it in perspective...Notre Dame will be in a BCS Bowl game or the NC Game before UT will be, LOL!

if the Irish can win out it is a lock they will be in a BCS game. If UT wins the rest I am guessing they will be in the BCS too.

I don't know much of anything about Muschamp, but I like what I have seen out of Dooley so far. He made a statement when they canned Jackson after his fourth chance. If the Phat one was still there so would Jackson.

Guest WyattEarp
if the Irish can win out it is a lock they will be in a BCS game. If UT wins the rest I am guessing they will be in the BCS too.

I don't know much of anything about Muschamp, but I like what I have seen out of Dooley so far. He made a statement when they canned Jackson after his fourth chance. If the Phat one was still there so would Jackson.

Muschamp has been under the wing of Mac Brown in Texas for the last several years, his defenses have been among the best in the nation, I think he also had some time under Saban, so he's learned from the best.

Irish schedule looks pretty easy the rest of the way, I am concerned with Navy and that nasty triple option, they gave South Carolina a real scare yesterday. I think Navy will get the best of us again, so 9-3 is where we will probably end up (assuming we don't lose any other games except to Navy).

Dooley handles the team affairs very well, I like how he holds people accountable for what they do, and he doesn't put up with any nonsense, but I don't think he's experienced enough or aggressive enough to be successful and win in SEC. I could be wrong, but I don't see it translating to competing for SEC Titles or NC's.

Fla will be good under Muschamp, but whether or not he's going to win national championships is a guess at best.

He's a good DC against Big12 offenses, but when his defense faced Alabama in the BCSCG in 2010, they allowed TWO 100-yard rushers.

How his DC skills will translate as a head coach are yet to be seen. There are tons of great assistants who simply didn't cut it as head coaches - remember Ron Zook?

We'll see how good of a coach he is in Oct.

Roll Tide.

Muschamp has been under the wing of Mac Brown in Texas for the last several years, his defenses have been among the best in the nation, I think he also had some time under Saban, so he's learned from the best.

Irish schedule looks pretty easy the rest of the way, I am concerned with Navy and that nasty triple option, they gave South Carolina a real scare yesterday. I think Navy will get the best of us again, so 9-3 is where we will probably end up (assuming we don't lose any other games except to Navy).

Dooley handles the team affairs very well, I like how he holds people accountable for what they do, and he doesn't put up with any nonsense, but I don't think he's experienced enough or aggressive enough to be successful and win in SEC. I could be wrong, but I don't see it translating to competing for SEC Titles or NC's.

Dooley and Muschamp worked together under Saban. Went with Saban to the Dolphins then left for a head coaching/AD position at LA Tech when Saban left for Alabama. So, were does his lack of experience come in? He onside kicked in the first half against Cinci is that too soft? Just sayin

Guest WyattEarp
I am curious about your "Mr. Saturday Night Fever" comment, what is that supposed to mean?

And before you start spouting off about how much better Muschamp is than Dooley you need to look at the players they inherited when they got to the program. UT's roster was gutted because of all the drama going on in the years prior to Dooley taking the job.

And yea I will take Dooley over Muschamp any day of the week.

I am sure when OU loses their first game, and they will, you will be waving the Bama flag. Nothing worse than a front runner fan.

look at the way that clown dresses...his mother could dress him better. He looks like he just walked out of a disco bar from 1976. Those pants to have to be the most awful thing I have ever seen any coach wear. :)

When/if OU loses, I will not be waving the Bama flag. I'm not a bandwagon fan. I have respect for Bama (mainly i respect the tradition and standard that Bear Bryant set while there), and they're only team in the SEC worth paying any attention to, but I will never say I'm a fan. If I happen to pull for them, it's only because I despise the rest of the SEC and I choose the lesser of two evils.

Currently I don't see OU losing if they maintain the level of play they exhibited Saturday night. They looked great on defense, best I've seen in 11 years.

Bama vs OU in the National Championship Game.