Obama shows no respect

Glenn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had this desk in your home would you put your shoes on it ?? no replys necessary just ask yourself.

I'm out !! let's let Sasha paint over some of the paintings since they are there and not in the Smithsonian. Its Bush' fault for leaving the stuff there. :D

YEP! Every single day! Then I'd pose with my "Lady Pyramid" for good measure. Just 'cause. Don't be a H8r, lol.

Derrick_Rose_-_Lady_Pyramid.jpg

I'm bothered by the feet on the desk. I'm bothered he is in the office. I'm bothered he is in the office, in the house that so many great leaders occupied at one time. I'm bothered idiots elected him. I'm bothered we haven't figured a way to kick him out yet due to lack of competency. I'm bothered in every way that he is called President. The picture bothers me.

So all you " I have no problem... It's just a desk" crowd...thats fine. Its just a desk, sure. Damn important, just a desk, with a tool sitting behind it and propping his feet on it. He deserves a walmart particle board made in China desk thats stored in some 7/11 bathroom if you ask me.

+1K

I never had respect for him, or his wife. Both of them are a disgrace to the office.

Here's a poll to help with your frustrations. - Mark Levin

Guest GunTroll
I'm beginning to think some of you go through life just looking for things to bitch about. I would hate to live that way.:D

It's not the actual feet on desk that bothers me. Although the image is bothersome. Its not like there was a post advocating an impeachment or anything for his foot placement. Seems like lots of you desk haters like the guy or something...sorry.

I would hate to go through life like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtJXPseTBNfxN98UbeeOJmFFz-vXQgulIm5jL7izvn7uUWI8Uo

While a random bitch post on some random TN firearm site won't change anything that happens in DC it feels good to stand on my little box every now and then. I would vote for any candidate that understands or runs on a platform based around tradition/values and respects woodcraft. :D

Wow, seems like I bothered a lot of people. I am well aware that there are plenty of more important things to dislike Obama for. In the grand scheme of things this may not bother you but to me it shows a lack of respect. So Bush did it too? That doesn't make it right. If you want to put your feet on your furniture, go for it. The difference is, this is not his furniture. I don't put my feet on nice furniture and if you are at my house, you won't either

Glenn

Wow, seems like I bothered a lot of people. I am well aware that there are plenty of more important things to dislike Obama for. In the grand scheme of things this may not bother you but to me it shows a lack of respect. So Bush did it too? That doesn't make it right. If you want to put your feet on your furniture, go for it. The difference is, this is not his furniture. I don't put my feet on nice furniture and if you are at my house, you won't either

Glenn

I think it also just shows the disgust that many people have over our current economic situation and the lack of leadership from this administration.

Bill Clintons actions in the WH were also disrespectful, pails in comparison to feet on an antique.

Guest HankRearden

This wasn't news in February 2010 when the picture was published. It isn't news now and Google Image Search is your friend. There are plenty of other pictures of Presidents with their feet propped up on the Resolute desk.

You guys are so funny. Some of you have some deep seeded issues. It's like people with no athletic ability hating Micheal Jordan. If Obama were perfect which we all know that he is not, some of you would have issues with his perfection.

I think that it's the fact that the Muslim Kenyan has achieved a level of education and success that many of us will never obtain and it just rips the guts out of you. I think that is very amusing. Obama is clueless and weak, but that picture is not offensive.

Find a way to relax for 15 months then Rick Perry will find a way to disappoint us. Remember, there is always another self-serving politician waiting in the wings.

Sincerely,

Chief Desk Hater

Guest justluck
Obama is no friend of mine. And I don't have my head in the sand about his politics. But there are SO MANY other things he has done that deserve complaints. For me, this isn't one of them.

Ya know, after several pages now on the desk, I realize the desk HAS been a distraction (I'm a woodworker and I really do like that desk). So, let's switch this thread to talk about the real POS he is and the damage he and his fellow Marxist advisers and friends are trying to lay on us.

Ya know, after several pages now on the desk, I realize the desk HAS been a distraction (I'm a woodworker and I really do like that desk). So, let's switch this thread to talk about the real POS he is and the damage he and his fellow Marxist advisers and friends are trying to lay on us.

I think that was the purpose of the original post, but it got lost in translation.

Obama knows that his time is drawing near, so if you have been offended so far he is going to make your head explode with the Air Force One trips, dinners and other excursions that he is going to take in the next 15 months. The clock is about to strike midnight and he is going to create some memories.

Edited by LINKS2K
Guest justluck

This guy (Obama) has lied through his teeth from day one (don't think he is capable of the truth), been totally deceptive in any dealing with the Republican membership of Congress (Even some of his Democrats too) and the American people, handed out every imaginable payoff to his contributors and cronies possible and tried to tell us how many jobs this would create, gave guns to the Mexican drug cartels so that he could make good on his promise to Sarah Brady to implement gun control under the radar (He and Holder should both be removed from office for this), passes the buck on to George Bush at every occasion, has absolutely no domestic policy, has absolutely no foreign policy (let alone stature among world leaders), has the elitist view of demanding that people should do as he says and not as he and Michelle do. DANG, there is just too much to even remember. Yet there are those who love America and our way of life, but worship his butt and will tell you what a wonderful person he is and will vote for him again - amazing. Maybe it's his promise that he will make everything free in America. James Carville once said that if you lie often enough, eventually people will think it's the truth - he may be right with some folks.

I'm still waiting for the 250,000 jobs per month that he so earnestly promised during his campaign.

Edited by justluck
Guest lostpass
This guy (Obama) has lied through his teeth from day one (don't think he is capable of the truth), been totally deceptive in any dealing with the Republican membership of Congress (Even some of his Democrats too) and the American people, handed out every imaginable payoff to his contributors and cronies possible and tried to tell us how many jobs this would create, gave guns to the Mexican drug cartels so that he could make good on his promise to Sarah Brady to implement gun control under the radar (He and Holder should both be removed from office for this), passes the buck on to George Bush at every occasion, has absolutely no domestic policy, has absolutely no foreign policy (let alone stature among world leaders), has the elitist view of demanding that people should do as he says and not as he and Michelle do. DANG, there is just too much to even remember. Yet there are those who love America and our way of life, but worship his butt and will tell you what a wonderful person he is and will vote for him again - amazing. Maybe it's his promise that he will make everything free in America. James Carville once said that if you lie often enough, eventually people will think it's the truth - he may be right with some folks.

I'm still waiting for the 250,000 jobs per month that he so earnestly promised during his campaign.

The thing to remember is that the country is always stronger than the president. Every President (depending on who you listen to) was going to destroy the country. Yet they never have. When our strength lies with the government instead of the people we will truly be screwed. But the American people just keep going.

Neither Obama, the liberals or the republicans are reliable. It's all a power grab and the American people are the pawns. Obama sucks, Bush sucked and the options that we have for the future suck. Don't be fooled into thinking that our current situation is an Obama only issue.

In this big shell game that is America the people had better wake up and realize that they don't matter in the big picture. You are being controlled with religion and patriotism, neither of which are bad things, but they are methods of control.

There is no way that I would let some azz hat on t.v. or the radio tell me that it's either Obamas or the republican congress' fault for the current condition of the country. THEY ARE ALL TO BLAME, but only to a lesser degree than the ignorant American people who have elected these jack wads over the last twenty years.

So, yes it is stupid for Obama to blame Bush for everything, but it is also stupid to blame Obama for everything. THEY ARE THE SAME!

How about that for a saturday night rant?:D:D:)

Edited by LINKS2K