Obama shows no respect

Glenn

The thing to remember is that the country is always stronger than the president. Every President (depending on who you listen to) was going to destroy the country. Yet they never have. When our strength lies with the government instead of the people we will truly be screwed. But the American people just keep going.

The difference between this idiot and former presidents is all the ones prior had good intentions. This guy is trying to destroy this place we have called America for 200 years. He resents everything that is America. He not only wants to take my wealth and give it to less fortunate people, he also wants to give the countries wealth to less fortunate countries. He shuts down NASA because that is one more thing that makes America far superior to any other country. I would not be surprised if his biggest "spending cuts" are in the Olympic program next year. He doubles the national debt in 2.5 years. It took us 200 years to get to the point where this moron took over. He and the libs just want to cut defense spending....why? Because it makes us less safe. I dare anyone to tell me one thing Obama has done that is good for the country. And I dont want to hear killed Osama. If Obama was president on 9/11/01 we would not have had the intelligence community in place, Guantanimo Bay would not be the place it is and water boarding would have been a thing of the past.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between this idiot and former presidents is all the ones prior had good intentions. This guy is trying to destroy this place we have called America for 200 years. He resents everything that is America. He not only wants to take my wealth and give it to less fortunate people, he also wants to give the countries wealth to less fortunate countries. He shuts down NASA because that is one more thing that makes America far superior to any other country. I would not be surprised if his biggest "spending cuts" are in the Olympic program next year. He doubles the national debt in 2.5 years. It took us 200 years to get to the point where this moron took over. He and the libs just want to cut defense spending....why? Because it makes us less safe. I dare anyone to tell me one thing Obama has done that is good for the country. And I dont want to hear killed Osama. If Obama was president on 9/11/01 we would not have had the intelligence community in place, Guantanimo Bay would not be the place it is and water boarding would have been a thing of the past.

I can't tell you anything good that Obama has done for this country. I think that he has really been indifferent toward the needs of this country, but I think that it is crazy to think that the guy is out to destroy this country. He is not Dr. EEEEEEEEE vil! He is just a politician trying not to piss off the wrong people so that he can secure his financial future.

Guest GunTroll

I think more of us are in agreeance than not...

I suspect he doesn't even know that he is a pawn to more greater "evil" masters. :tinfoil: I know that sounds very tin hat like but if you think there isn't an oligarchy at work here and elsewhere if not everywhere, then return to placing your head in the sand...all will be good. Refer to my other post for a visual. I suspect the genius of the oligarchy type system is that the members don't know they are supporting it or are active in it. By members I think politicians,corps,unions, etc. Us men are greedy power gruber's. Always have been. And on that note I must bid you good day for my hat is getting a bit loose ;).

Anyways...what do you guys have against the desk?

Guest justluck
Anyways...what do you guys have against the desk?

You're not supposed to worry about that desk/picture any more. OK?

Was thinking about so many people disliking George Bush. Maybe we would have been better off with Al Gore. :tinfoil:

As put forth before, at least the prior presidents were not trying to overthrow the Government.

Let's see...he also smokes in the basement or on the balcony of, craps in, has sex with his wife and most assuredly farts in the White House. Are there any other uncouth things to complain about?

where are his boogers going? Is he a sticker or a flicker? oooooh or an eater?

and if had the chance to sit at that desk and had the chance I would lean back and stick my feet up on it too.

Edited by Mike.357
Guest justluck
You guys are so funny. Some of you have some deep seeded issues. It's like people with no athletic ability hating Micheal Jordan. If Obama were perfect which we all know that he is not, some of you would have issues with his perfection.

I think that it's the fact that the Muslim Kenyan has achieved a level of education and success that many of us will never obtain and it just rips the guts out of you. I think that is very amusing. Obama is clueless and weak, but that picture is not offensive.

Find a way to relax for 15 months then Rick Perry will find a way to disappoint us. Remember, there is always another self-serving politician waiting in the wings.

Sincerely,

Chief Desk Hater

I have no deep seated issues, especially if you are referring to racism. I think MJ is a cool guy, but I don't like basketball (or soccer either).

Agree with you that Obama is clueless and therefore would question exactly what lever of education he really has achieved. And, as for success, I have to seriously question that. Stalin and Hitler became heads of their countries too. If he were perfect, I'd worship him.

Who said Perry was the chosen one?

Maybe your own deep seated issues are showing. Bad is bad and it doesn't matter if it's Muslim, Christian or Jewish (Or whatever), Black, White (or whatever), American, Kenyan (or whatever). Bad needs never be defended/justified or condoned in any way.

The picture obviously offends some people, no matter if they are told by some that it shouldn't. It's possible that the picture may be indicative of the personality/character of the one sitting in the chair - maybe that's what disturbs some.

And, if Clinton had sex with Monica on that desk, he really needs to be slapped around big time.

Edited by justluck

still stuck on Bill and Monica. Who freaking cares? I am guessing he did more than share his cigar.

I am still laughing that the Big O and his dogs on the desk is any kind of an issue. The wood in that desk is sooooooooo old I can't imagine he is hurting it any.

People are offended at his pose, you gotta be kidding. Seriously.

Guest justluck
still stuck on Bill and Monica. Who freaking cares? I am guessing he did more than share his cigar.

I am still laughing that the Big O and his dogs on the desk is any kind of an issue. The wood in that desk is sooooooooo old I can't imagine he is hurting it any.

People are offended at his pose, you gotta be kidding. Seriously.

If you go back to the OP (and other posts), obviously some are offended. Just because you aren't, that doesn't make it so for everyone.

Given the chance, I might have done Monica on the desk myself.

Any way, get off the dang desk and talk issues.:tinfoil:

Edited by justluck
while disrespecting anything American.

It's not about disrespecting anything American. Everyone does not sit around clinging to the past and being nostalgic while ignoring the present and future.

This thread started because Obama put his feet on a piece of wood. The same people whining about that would turn a blind eye to a suffering human being.

Maybe if we dismantle the desk and put a splinter of it in the backs of our seniors and veterans they would get the deference and respect that they deserve. Those are real issues! Until then, f*ck that desk!

Guest GunTroll

Seems like most of you desk haters :) , dislike desk likers. Sounds like y'all have the deep seeded issues to me. ;)

What do you have against the desk? No one has answered why they dislike the desk yet. All us desk likers get from you desk haters is we are funny, wasting our time on unimportant issues, etc. Answer the question...what do you have against the desk?

I am off today and bored so ......:) of course I am :stir: up the :up:

Logic is so refreshing.

Replacing Obama with a Homo Hater ain't gonna fix a thing. We need real solutions. It's so easy to drag the American public around be the nose that it won't ever happen. We deserve what we're getting. I promise it will keep coming long after the 2012 elections.

Guest GunTroll

Well the picture may say a lot :up: but how about a link to a direct quote for an accusation of that nature.... if not perhaps it should not be said. That sort of statement is...heavy. I know she has danced around it. Not sure she has come out and said it.

I'm not into social politics FWIW.

Well the picture may say a lot :up: but how about a link to a direct quote for an accusation of that nature.... if not perhaps it should not be said. That sort of statement is...heavy. I know she has danced around it. Not sure she has come out and said it.

So... you're asking me to find a quote of a politician telling the truth? :stir: Can I just shoot a monkey out of my butt instead? ;)