I found a holster at the gun show for my Taurus Judge

I found a holster at the gun show for my Taurus Judge 3 inch chamber.

For the past year, the holster I had was so bad I only used it to keep it safe and to go to the range when I wanted to shoot it.

This is a Hand made by the Amish, who knew they made holsters. I had no idea.

They were one of the few vendors that had leather holsters and I walked over and told him what I was looking for and he picked up a holster with a blue plastic Taurus Judge 3 in chamber in it. He told me a price and before I had time to even think about it, he lower the price. I put my Judge in it and it felt pretty good.

After leaving the show I put it on and carried my Judge for probably 8 hour and it was like nothing. Put it on this morning and it just feels natural like it belongs there.

I like it, there are some minor improvements in my eye that could be done to make it better but after having my judge for a year it is the best holster I have found so far. However I am talking with someone about having a custom holster made and this one is probably going to be a blue print for my starting point. I have about 4 changes for it and I believe it would be prefect for me.

Holster.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the Amish have gun belts by chance? I heard they do those nicely also.

Nice looking holster, looks like you got a quality piece of leather.

I didn't see any belts I was kinda looking though. I started to ask but I was starting to feel bad and getting a headache.

I might should look for me a belt that holds a few 45 long colts/.410s :doh:

Here is one more picture with my Judge in it. From the picture you might get an idea of what I would like to improve but still it is good fit.

JudgeinHolster.jpg

note that is one of the improvements I am talking to a person about.

I am still going to have a custom Holster made.

The trigger and 3 other changes and I think it will be prefect. Going to use this as a blue print to get started. But now I know what I want and what I need.

Like I said, I already have 4 changes in mind and more leather around the trigger is the first one. I already have it in my head how it should be.

Edited by vontar