Definately carrying on 9/11 this year

Guest tnalways4me

Guest tnalways4me
:screwy: OH YEAHHHH. I will be carrying all day long on the anniversary. There are little wanna be terrorists running around all over this country, Tennessee included. After the IHOP shooting in Carson City last week (which apparently wasn't connected to any terrorism groups), I am not taking my chances anywhere. Last thing I want is some punk running into a large church or other building and spraying the crowd with an AK on a Sunday afternoon. I really hope the intelligence community has a firm handle on things. After all, a few of the 9/11 hijackers lived with a freakin' FBI informant before they crashed the planes (see Hijackers Lived With FBI Informant - CBS News ). Gotta stay aware for anything in the next few days. Stay safe TGO'ers
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnalways4me
Might not be a bad idea to carry a little more fire power since the legislature has authorized rifles in vehicles. As long as you don't look like a terrorist that is.

You talkin about having a sawed off shotty in my jinco jeans?

Guest WingMan380

9/11 is just another day. Getting dressed every morning includes strapping on a sidearm. IMO the more we make a big deal about stuff like this the more we increase our chances of something happening.

Took a few minutes to put the shotgun and a box of shells in the back of the Pathfinder to ride around this weekend (and probably this whole next week). Also thru some extra .40 in the dry box with the shells.

Debated this with a friend of mine a while back. We decided that we would both increase our load out for a few days.

Just never too safe!