Trigger improvement kit interest?

We are now live. See the gear classifieds section for ordering information

THIS IS NOT AN AD!!!

Do not contact me or her to purchase. The ad will be in the classified section if there is enough interest.

My wife is contemplating selling these kits and is trying to gauge interest in these. If you would be interested in one of these kits please respond to this thread. It is not a commitment to buy. We are not a re-seller, we have worked on and developed this "kit" on our own. We have invested time and money into the project.

If she gets enough interest an ad will be posted in the classified section beginning next week.

How it works:

It works by applying pressure to the bottom of the rear of the trigger. This lifts the rear of your trigger up against the safety lever and preloads your trigger removing most, if not all, of the pre travel normally associated with AR’s.

To check to see if this will help your AR’s trigger do this. Place your AR on safe. Pull the trigger while it is on safe. The amount of movement is what will be removed by this kit.

What it does:

Creates a short, crisp trigger similar to a quality bolt action rifle

Installs in less than 10 minutes with basic hand tools (screwdriver and a set off hex wrenches)

Increases accuracy potential by eliminating the take up in the trigger

What is doesn’t do:

Permanently alter your firearm

Decrease trigger pull

Create an unsafe firearm if installed properly

It works with standard AR triggers as well as some two stage triggers. It has been used on a RRA 2 stage trigger and although it worked fine the factory trigger felt much crisper. It works well with reduced spring weights as well as factory or heavy springs. The trigger itself must not have been modified in any way to ensure safety. Replacement springs are fine but changing engagement angles on the trigger can adversely affect the performance of this kit.

Honestly this idea is nothing new. What is new is the parts are being packaged together and sold as a complete “kit”. You will no longer have to hacksaw or grind your factory parts and hope you get it right. This kit makes sure you get it right the first time.

She is still finalizing the price but it will be under $15 shipped to the lower 48. She expects to start shipping the kits next week.

She will be accepting PayPal or Postal MO. We will only ship to the address in PayPal or the return address on the MO. This is only to protect the purchasers.

She will be offering a 100% guarantee on all parts we send as well a satisfaction guarantee. If the parts you receive will not work or if you are not 100% satisfied with them return them for a full refund of the original purchase price. You will not be reimbursed for return shipping.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

It is 100% safe and easy to install. It doesn't affect reliability at all.

The gun isn't permanently altered and it will cost nothing to change the gun back to the condition before the kit was installed.

And as I said the cost will be under $15 we are going to try to get it as cheap as possible. She would much rather sell a bunch with a minimum amount of profit than a few trying to make a lot of profit.

It will come with all the parts to totally change the feel of your trigger and clear instructions.

Dolomite

Guest adamoxtwo

Tulip you husband has already sent me a Kit and I love it. Thank you both so much for that. With permission I will shop it around the military folks here in the Fort Campbell area. I can show the police and other law enforcement as well.

Heya..

I am Dolomite`s Wife.

Adamoxtwo

Raoul

Karnage

Jon_L

Bubbadavis

Please PM my husband ( Dolomite-supafly)your address and we will send you a kit, free of charge..

Tulip

The boss has spoken. Free kits to those above.

Once you receive them and get them installed please let us know how they are working for you. Above all else please be honest in your assessment. I will also include a number to call if you have any issues. If you do please allow it to be corrected.

We will be posting the live ad next week some time after the final costs are reached. Hopefully by that time we can get some feedback from the users above.

Dolomite

If your taking payments now Ill be glad to paypal the payment.

Just let me know please.

Thanks

You will be the first to know when we do go live.

This isn't the correct place and wasn't intended to be a "for sale" ad, just a place to gauge product interest. The real ad will go live next week in the correct place. We will have plenty so there is no chance of not getting one.

And finally we want to finalize a price because we want to make sure we don't overcharge those who are buying these. Like I said we are not doing this to get rich. She wanted to do it for some extra spending money as well as occupy her time with it.

I will say this, there are other products out there that do the same thing. Those do sell for $25 and I will be well under that.

Dolomite

I don't have a clue what these consist of. Would they be adaptable to a mini 14, M1 Garand, SKS, or other two stage military triggers?

AR's only. There are no plans to do any other weapons systems.

The AR is one of the most popular firearms in the nation. Don't mean to discriminate but I have very little experience with the weapons you mention. I do know one of the biggest compalints I had about AR's was the factory triggers on most.

If you are talking about military two stage triggers on an AR then these will work for most. The best way to tell is make sure your AR is unloaded then place your it on safe and pull the trigger. If the trigger moved then it will benefit from one of these kits. Again, this is for AR's only.

Thanks

Dolomite

Just to let everyone know we are in a holding pattern, including those who are getting free samples.

Because of concerns over liability we have contacted an attorney to see if how we planned on protecting ourselves will work or what we need to do to best protect ourselves.

We plan on going ahead with this and have purchased the supplies needed for 100 more kits. We are also going ot be purchasing packaging and shipping materials as well for those 100 kits.

Our first concern making sure we are protected, second is cost to the purchaser. We are going to keep it as cheap as possible while protecting ourselves. Hopefully our plans on how we were going to do that will work as it will ad zero cost to the kits.

We do believe the product is 100% safe for use in an unmodified weapon that is functioning properly. We also believe that it is unable to be installed incorrectly to a point it is unsafe.

The only two variables are the installer's experience (a non issue with the detailed instructions) and the condition of the firearm it is being installed into. I am worried the product will be installed into a firearm that already has problems and then we will be blamed.

Once we get the nod from the attorney that our current liability release will work we are going to go live. We will be posting payment information and get these out to those who want them.

Dolomite