Lady see my pistol and leave.

Guest 808-South

Guest 808-South

We pull into a restaurant parking lot. A lady was in a stall preparing to get out of her vehicle. There is no car in the space between us. I am unloading my sons holding the door for them on the passenger side. My wife gets out of the driver side looks over and see that the lady is gripping her steering wheel. And staring at me. Her eyes was popping out the sockets. She reverse her car and drive off quickly. My wife thought it was wierd how she acted.

Upon walking into the restaurant. I discovered that the butt of my pistol was showing. I had to pull my t-shirt over to cover it. I carry IWB. And must of gotten my shirt resting on the butt of my pistol.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 808-South
She must have not been hungery. lol

She may have noticed me being a fat guy. And thought, "He's gonna eat all the food" :)

Maybe it wasnt the sight of my pistol.

Guest RichieRich

Pretty unusual for the sheeple to notice just an exposed butt. Heck, most don't even notice OC.

Maybe you're given her too much credit. Perhaps she forgot her wallet, panicked, and was on her way home.

Guest 808-South
Pretty unusual for the sheeple to notice just an exposed butt. Heck, most don't even notice OC.

Maybe you're given her too much credit. Perhaps she forgot her wallet, panicked, and was on her way home.

Lets just say in my county. Im not the norm.

Maybe it was the black hair and brownskin that scared her. (Now that has happened before)

Guest 808-South
When did you move here from Hawaii?

Not to pacific islanders around here. I am not originally from here either.

Dolomite

I moved here this year mid feb. My ethnic background is 3/4 Filipino / 1/4 Irish. But to many here in my county. They call me Mexican or Honduran (used

in a bad way). Or Samoan, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese....or "some kind of rice eater"

Im not used to the bigotry here. Im learning to deal with it better.

Guest 808-South
Welcome to the south, unfortunately. A lot of good folks. Many not so good.

Ive met alot of really nice welcoming people. But I have also met those that just flat out hate me.

Guest 808-South
Me not being originally from here I also get it. Not as bad as you I am sure. I can say that in my little community they are quite clannish.

Dolomite

I thought, TN was voted one of the most friendly states.....hhhhhmmmmmm.....I wonder who did the voting???

Look at it this way - one less person to wait behind.

I am from NJ originally and look like your average white guy until I open my mouth - then they KNOW I am not from the South. I still catch crap about being a yankee after living here 25 years. Fortunately there are tons of other yanks in the mid south region!

I thought, TN was voted one of the most friendly states.....hhhhhmmmmmm.....I wonder who did the voting???

LOL...yeah...if you look like them, think like them, dress like them..(well you get the point) then they most are friendly. But look different, have different ideas and so on.....well..........

Guest 808-South
LOL...yeah...if you look like them, think like them, dress like them..(well you get the point) then they most are friendly. But look different, have different ideas and so on.....well..........

Hhhhhhmmmmmm......Im not part of the flock of sheeple. Im friendly, I smile alot (cause I can, I got all my teeth) and laugh alot, I make conversation with anyone. I got dark hair, short stocky with a permanent tan......Okay, now I understand why I standout. From the norm here. Its gotta be the smile :(