First Post

Guest eyebedamn

Guest eyebedamn

Hello all Im new to these boards & figured id jump right in. Im in the market for a new handgun. Im kinda leaning towards a Stoeger cougar in a .40 cal. Id really like it in a .45 but I dont think they make it in that. This gun seems to fit my budget. I just sold a Glock 26 it was nice & it was my first legal weapon but it really just felt to small in my hand even with the finger extension Plus I got 3 nosey daughters plus a wife & would like something a little safer than the glock. Anything else yall might suggest? Anybody have any personal exp with the Stoeger Cougar. A buddy of mine has the Beretta Cougar in a 45 & I really like it. Anyway thanks for any help.

Edited by eyebedamn
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sling
What did ya mean by "first legal weapon"?

I think he meant first gun to buy from a dealer rather than FTF perhaps? At least...thats what i hope he means. Anyways, welcome to TGO!

Guest TNDixieGirl

My first gun purchase was from an indivdual and it was just as legal as the gun I purchased from the gun shop. Weapons aren't registered in TN.

EDIT: And I REALLY have to start reading ALL the posts before I respond. Sorry strickj.

Guest pherman926

Welcome to TGO.

The last time I was at Guns & Leather they had a Beretta 8045 in one the cases. You might give them a call and see if they still have it.

My first gun purchase was from an indivdual and it was just as legal as the gun I purchased from the gun shop. Weapons aren't registered in TN.

EDIT: And I REALLY have to start reading ALL the posts before I respond. Sorry strickj.

:foot::shake::squint::up:

j/k ;):wave: