If not posted is it "Ok" to carry???

Guest 808-South

Guest ArmaDeFuego
I have close friends who work in the courthouse here and several spisodes of this have happened. The HCP holders were carried off to jail.

Were they charged? Did their case ever go to court? Or did they just pay the fine?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard. Don't follow the court cases personally. Just know it happened. I would imagine they were not given much leeway. I'm sure though, with a good attorney, one could certainly dodge any serious charges, but I personally don't know.

A courthouse is not a courtroom.

Assuming we're talking HCP holders here, the worst charge for carrying past a sign to simply enter a courthouse would be 1359 violation, and we still haven't seen one documented yet.

- OS

A courthouse is not a courtroom.

Assuming we're talking HCP holders here, the worst charge for carrying past a sign to simply enter a courthouse would be 1359 violation, and we still haven't seen one documented yet.

- OS

Yeah, I assume they were taken to jail because they carried past the sign into the building, and went through the metal detector. Don't really know much more than what happened to them after that happened.

Guest kirkosaurus
I went to the Lebanon Police Department to pick up a copy of some information. They didn't have the slash sign but had a printed "NO WEAPONS ON PREMISES" with faded lettering on white paper

So what do the cops do with their weapons before entering the building?

Guest 808-South
So what do the cops do with their weapons before entering the building?

I think the cops is allowed thier service weapons. But if a cop can doesnt mean a hcp holder can. A hcp doesnt make any of us cops.

Guest kirkosaurus
I think the cops is allowed thier service weapons. But if a cop can doesnt mean a hcp holder can. A hcp doesnt make any of us cops.

That was a joke, dude.

Guest tngw1500se
Just curious, why would you want to carry into a police station?

That's were I have to go to sign up and pay for the Norris gun range. I always let them know before I enter that "I'm armed and here to sign up for the gun range". You always get "come on in" as a response. Then we talk guns for a while. Nice guys over there at Norris!

Guest bkelm18
That's were I have to go to sign up and pay for the Norris gun range. I always let them know before I enter that "I'm armed and here to sign up for the gun range". You always get "come on in" as a response. Then we talk guns for a while. Nice guys over there at Norris!

The couple times I've interacted with them they seemed like really nice folks.