Where to go for a Sig Dealer around Nashville

Guest tnmedic

Guest tnmedic

Ok I have made up my mind, what little of it there is, to start shopping for a P220. I want a 45 just not in a 1911 format. So I know of a few gun shops in and around Nashville, but where is one that deals in Sig and carries a variety of 220's in stock. Prefer some where that at least knows about TGO website if not a direct supporter. Point me in the right direction I am ready for a caddy gun and not my yugo gun, Taurus that I have now. Thanks in advance Lindle

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobThatsMe

You can also check out the Gun Room in Lebanon. They have some good pricing there.

Got my Sig P238 from them at a very reasonabe price.

Guest BrianJ

I went to several Nashville/Murfreesboro area gun shops and found the best deal on my Sig P229 at D&T Arms. Only place I could find it cheaper was online. They did not have the biggest selection, but they did have the one I wanted for the right price.

Tarheels right cdnn has em at a nice price with shipping and ffl charges i can get one for around 750. I dont know what your ffl would charge you but mine only charges 35 bucks thats background included. 220s are nice guns ive had the pleasure to shoot one

Guest tnmedic

There were but I want to go and look at one in person that way I know which one I want for the wife to get me as a birthday present. So easier to go to the shop, look, talk, feel, and see how well it fits my hand. Then I can tell the wife to go to D&T or Guns and Leather and get this gun and give her the picture I have taken of said tag on gun. But I think both the 220s have sold or had their threads locked for this reason or that. And I will try and get in this week sometime, came down with a nasty respiratory virus and am staying home trying to get better.