Guest gcrookston

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason F.

Is that a Model 41 in your picture there? Second from the left?

I only have one at the moment but am shopping a few others when I have the spare cash.

22A01.jpg

Just a little 22A, if I can get it to eject correctly I am going to build it up with some optics and a target grip. Right now it will stovepipe about every or every other round. It is slowly getting better with some ammo so hopefully it is just a break in issue and will not have to go back to Smith and Wesson.

Guest gcrookston
Is that a Model 41 in your picture there? Second from the left?

Yes, that's a 41 with aftermarket grips. If you are going to .22, they really are worth the money. I wouldn't Poo-poo the Sig/Hammerli next to it, either. They are both some of the finest pistols out there, if you feed them right. Standard Velocity only for these.

Edited by gcrookston
Guest Jason F.

I love the 41 but can not justify the cost for a 22 pistol. I had a 422 and want another one. I was looking at a 22A and a Ruger MKIII 22/45 and ended up with the 22A this time. I will probably get the MKIII in a few months.

Both the 22A and 422 I had were extremely accurate. I shot a fellow members 22A with a red dot and target grip on it today at the Middle TN meet and it was outstanding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.