Another Letterman Hater

eapking

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Victor9er

I think my favorite part is...

The militant called on Muslims in the United States to "cut the tongue of this lowly Jew and shut it forever," the threat against Letterman said, according to a translation by SITE. The popular late-night television host is not Jewish.

Are they that hard up for people to kill that they have to resort to watching Letterman in order to find something to be pissed off at? Any excuse to cause more violence I guess... :clap:

So what did Dave say that was so offensive?

In reference to a Jihadist (SP?) he made the throat-cutting sign with his finger on television.

I'm kind of conflicted about this. On one hand I want to cheer the Jihadist on, but on the other hand Letterman is an American.

Guest WyattEarp
In reference to a Jihadist (SP?) he made the throat-cutting sign with his finger on television.

I'm kind of conflicted about this. On one hand I want to cheer the Jihadist on, but on the other hand Letterman is an American.

I don't watch Letterman often, as I just don't watch that much tv in general, but Letterman is just a comedy host and he's paid to entertain, and whether you find him funny or not, he's still an American, and I don't think it's right than anyone in this country who is a true American would wish for any of our fellow countrymen to be killed by the same people who murdered 3,000 other Americans on Sept 11, 2001, and who have since gone on to assist in the claiming of more than 5,000 American Service men and women's lives in combat.

anyone who supports such a notion whether they find Letterman funny or not is in my opinion a traitor. If you're that asinine to wish death on a fellow American at the hands of murderous whacko jihadists, do us all a favor, pack your **** and get the **** out of this country and go join them.

No love for Dave here.

I don't watch Letterman often, as I just don't watch that much tv in general, but Letterman is just a comedy host and he's paid to entertain, and whether you find him funny or not, he's still an American, and I don't think it's right than anyone in this country who is a true American would wish for any of our fellow countrymen to be killed by the same people who murdered 3,000 other Americans on Sept 11, 2001, and who have since gone on to assist in the claiming of more than 5,000 American Service men and women's lives in combat.

anyone who supports such a notion whether they find Letterman funny or not is in my opinion a traitor. If you're that asinine to wish death on a fellow American at the hands of murderous whacko jihadists, do us all a favor, pack your **** and get the **** out of this country and go join them.

Opinions are like buttholes: everyone has one and they all stink.