Surefire lights closeout

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
Any recommendations for a 2AA size bright LED light? Doesn't necessarily need to take 2AA's, just the overall general compact size.

I've got a Surefire G2 LED light. Pretty bright. 120 lumens I believe. It uses the CR123 batteries though.

I used it this morning for a tlr1s and a g2l

It allowed me to enter the code and calculated the discount: however, when I submitted the final order for the light it said that it was invalid. It's ony a couple of bucks different so I used the first one listed about with success.

I ordered a G3 and a E2E and that SMUT code took 15% off.

Those are pretty good prices; now let’s see if we get them.

toetap05.gif

EDIT: The free shipping on over $50 in surefire products didn’t kick in though. It was really only about $5.

Edited by DaveTN
Guest Sgt. Joe

We all know that a man can never have too many flashlights but believe it or not I have been accused of such nonsense.

And since I have been on a Fenix addiction as of late anyway, I think that I better pass on even looking at the link:rolleyes:

I truly do enjoy this site but you folks have cost me lots of bucks over the past few years.:confused:

toetap05.gif

EDIT: The free shipping on over $50 in surefire products didn’t kick in though. It was really only about $5.

They have some really good reviews, I have never bought from them before and I am kinda leary of buying from anywhere in CA but looks worth the chance.

LA Police Gear - lapolicegear.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

I dont know how ya'll can use them low light flashlights, I got a deal on a G2X pro last year and I dont think I can see anything anymore with less than 100 lumens and after this incursion I will have to stay away from these links too for a while.

Guest Victor9er

toetap05.gif

Well I just got an email today saying that my order shipped :( (I ordered a G3 also)

And it says on the site that free shipping does not apply to closeout items.

Surefire Closeouts do NOT qualify for free shipping or other promotions!

Though the discount codes do still seem to work.

Edited by Victor9er
Guest Victor9er
My 6P Defender showed up today. Didn't seem bad to me since I choose the cheapest shipping.

According to UPS mine's been sitting here at the local UPS center all weekend. Should get it tomorrow.