Kahr CM9

Guest steve24

Guest steve24

Well, I went to the gun show at the Nashville Fairgrounds Saturday with a friend of mine, not really planning on buying anything...until I saw the Kahr CM9. I've been looking for a small 9mm pistol that I could either pocket carry or at least carry a little easier than my Glock 26.

I compared it with the Ruger LC9 and the Keltec PF9, but there was really no comparison as far as I'm concerned. The Kahr just feels like a quality pistol and seems smaller than the other two.

I got a chance to take it out and shoot it today and it ran flawlessly! I shot 50 rds of UMC, 50 rds of Blazer Aluminum case and about 20 rds of Speer Gold Dot +P thru it without a hitch. It's very comfortable to shoot and pretty accurate once I got used to the sights.

The Kahr CM9 will be my new carry gun!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Kahr themselves recommend at least 200 rounds of break-in for a new gun. Having owned 3 Kahr PM9's and CW9, I'd recommend more.

It's a finicky little fellow until about the 300-400 mark. Ask me how I know...

They are, however, great little guns. I carried my PM9 today.

Congrats!

I have been wanting to try out a Kahr Micro. They must be good because I haven’t had much luck finding any used ones that weren’t priced at new prices. I think I’ll be giving up and ordering new in the next couple of weeks.

Did you get a good deal at the show?

Guest steve24
I have been wanting to try out a Kahr Micro. They must be good because I haven’t had much luck finding any used ones that weren’t priced at new prices. I think I’ll be giving up and ordering new in the next couple of weeks.

Did you get a good deal at the show?

I got it for $475 out the door including tax and background check.

Guest steve24
Kahr themselves recommend at least 200 rounds of break-in for a new gun. Having owned 3 Kahr PM9's and CW9, I'd recommend more.

It's a finicky little fellow until about the 300-400 mark. Ask me how I know...

They are, however, great little guns. I carried my PM9 today.

Congrats!

Thanks! And yeah, I read about the 200 rd breakin period. I guess I should have said that it would be my new carry gun after it gets broken in. :)